Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Wow, that picture brings me back. Wish I knew what happened to my lime green gameboy color (pocket)

I think I still have the original one stashed away somewhere in a container probably, should still work.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nintendo builds machines that could double as tanks. Always have, always will. With a proper cleanup job I bet my old SNES would still work, and I've had it now since like '92.

Yes, if only Sony could design with half the mentality of Nintendo. Then my PS3 would still be working after having only used it for a total of like 30 hours (the blu ray drive is shot...after that little use).
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    OMG, this brings back memories <3 I will most definetly pick up my old Gameboy and Gameboy Color and play Wario Land and Pokemon Crystal, just for this <3

Gold and Silver fits in the game boy, but the gameboy color is better as it was optimised for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    I have no suggestions for games, but I do have this:

Wario Blast and Super Off Road are pretty fun games, Mario is always a classic
    <3 Pokemon Red and Yellow.... oh the good old days!

Ebay would probably be your best bet if you're having issues finding local sellers.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Gameboy colour and advance SP still work, after many years of rough use! Hell, even my Sega Mega Drive II works :P
    Never owned one of the newer consoles to do the comparison though.

You could try the games you find on ebay on an emulator to judge if they're worth it or not!
    And WARIO LAND!

My mum is still owning tetris on it every evening :/

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by uggorthaholy View Post
    tsk tsk seph. I still own my functioning version of EB, with the guide, with scratch and sniff stickers still in tact and not scratched ./flex
    My Earthbound still works, the SNES however doesn't. I have the guide around somewhere too, I definitely scratched and sniffed the stickers though.
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

GameBoy <3

I have too many games to list here (upwards 70), but I've had tonnes of fun. Hint: I do have a game that is related to my screenname.
    I'm young (23) so I had a red GameBoy.
    &nbsp;

Had all. Played all. I was -3 when the first came out in 1989 but hell that thing is just awesome. I stepped over on the PSP when it just came out and i never a problem with that one yet (Its still the thick and heavy one with the old disk drive not that cheap plastic thing that feels like it can break every second). Also never broke my PS1, PS2 Or PS3(First edition) i guess luck likes me

Sold all those but still have the old one and i love to play it now and then.

P.s Damn now i want to find my N64 again
    The black blood of Yogg'saron causes through me! I AM UNSTOPPALBLE!

Warchief
    15+ Year Old Account
    Giving a +1 for Link's Awakening.

I don't think I personally have my Gameboy anymore, but it might still be in my parent's basement. My brother and I each got one when they originally came out. I remember taking road trips and playing Tetris against him in the car with that cord connecting the two.

I have the NES and the SNES my brother and I had when growing up. In fact, one of the first things I did when I moved out of my parent's place and got my house back in 2005 was to plug in the NES to my brand new huge TV and play the original Zelda, and then SNES and played FF3 (FFVI). I've since moved again, but I still have my NES, SNES, and PS2 all packed up in a box with all the games I had. The Gameboy though, I don't think I took that with me when I moved out.

Deleted
    I absolutely loved the old gameboy.
    My mum used to visit flea markets quite often when I was younger, just for the fun of it.
    And every time I accompanied her, she bought me a new game.
    Still got 2 wooden-boxes full of game boy games in a cupboard somewhere, with over 80 different games in it.
    I didn't play most of them through though, because I was too young for most of them and got stuck at some point.

For good games, take a look at

Quix

Its a puzzle like game where you have to fill a certain percentage of a field by drawing rectangles with your cursor.
    But beware of the wave-thingy in the middle of the picture,
    If you get caught by it while drawing, you will lose a life!