Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    Usually only when I'm around big breasted women. Must resist staring!
    lol so true :P

I actually have these urges all the time. I have urges to jump when I'm in high places and stuff like that. I have no idea why.

ohhh yeah. everyone has, especially in there teens.
    ''If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let their be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.'' Quoted from-

I sometimes get those thoughts and hold them down. Then I get the same thoughts when I'm drunk and I'm unable to fight them. I once climbed out the window on the roof of the local pub and I climbed around on the grassroof. There were 5-6 meters down from where I was, easily enough to break both my legs if I fell, let alone my head if I fell the wrong way. Thankfully, I climbed back in safely. Most dangerous thing I have done. Fight your stupid urges. Fight them god damnit! :P

Deleted
    Wrecking my keyboard everytime I lose a 1v1 in SC 2. I made it crack once and now I have to resist in order to not waste money on a new keyboard!

Seen a nail sticking out of a plank of wood when i was younger, just staring at it then all of a sudden i decided to put my full weight onto it.
    Aparently a nail through your foot hurts. Who knew? xD
    http://darkened.wowstead.com/ <Darkened> Burning Steppes EU Currently Recruiting for Firelands.
    Part Time DK

Well... I have an urge to look at my nose while staring at the sun. O.o Is this normal?

Once i wanted to see what it looks like to jump of a building. ......... not sure why i wanted to see what it would be like but i didnt do it for obvious reason , like death and the boring cleaning part :P (no im not emo and no i dont want to suicide 8D )

Quote Originally Posted by gvd13 View Post
    I have urges to jump when I'm in high places and stuff like that.
    1-800-273-8255

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Once i wanted to see what it looks like to jump of a building.
    1-800-273-8255

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    Usually only when I'm around big breasted women. Must resist staring!
    This, it's so hard^^

And yeah tons of other stuff... i actually think i DID do half of the stupid stuff i shouldn't have...

10+ Year Old Account
    I always think that if I run from my parents bedroom (which is where my computer and "office" is) full speed and jump I can land in my 4ft pool and live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well when I was younger I acted on all my urges so I have:

Climbed on top of a friends SUV while drunk wearing a trenchcoat in the mall parking lot to see how cool it looked with the wind (I had him go about 20mph)

Jumped from a 3rd storie balcony onto a single matress because I was damn sure I could fly.

Ripped a tree out of the ground roots and all because my gf at the time told me I couldnt.

Smoked a bowl right behind the copshop because ya know fight the power.

Theres more but some of them might catch up to me and they are quite illegal =P
    Farewell WoW Pandaland
    Intel i5 2.67 OC 3.3ghz | ATI 6950 850mhz OC 920Stable 950 Push 1000Insane

-Smashing my computer whenever it lags/crashes/otherwise annoys me (or throwing it out the window)
    -Ripping my sweater when it gets stuck halfway as I am taking it off
    -Take a knife/fork and stab at a cooked chicken......there is something about that perfectly round delicious chicken that makes me want to stab it.......it's too perfectly rounded and juicy....
    -The urge to jump when you are in a high place

Basically whenever I get frustrated I want to break something (especially tv-remote that refuses to work when the tv is on a crap channel/commercial)
    But I don't have to try hard to repress those urges.....and so far I haven't done any of these stupid things
    However..........I always wanted to do what the guys did to the fax machine in the movie office space:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0_S_EdZ_I8&feature=related

p.s. That movie is awesome!!!
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

I sometimes get a strong urge to kill myself in public (especially jumping to in front of the train or from some high place). Not because "emoemoemo my life sucks" but because "SPLASH" O_o Scary as hell, especially when I'm standing at the station in the morning, feeling very tired and not thinking properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Cephilia View Post
    I sometimes get a strong urge to kill myself in public
    1-800-273-8255

Dear Mods,

I'm sorry to repost the same response over and over, but it seems many of your users have strong tendencies towards suicide. I'd just like them to be aware that there is a hotline should the ever feel the need to act.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjenka View Post
    1-800-273-8255

Dear Mods,

I'm sorry to repost the same response over and over, but it seems many of your users have strong tendencies towards suicide. I'd just like them to be aware that there is a hotline should the ever feel the need to act.
    I do think there's still quite a line between asking yourself how it would be to jump of a cliff and actual suicidal tendencies.

1-800-273-8255

Dear Mods,

They are not serious, most of them will not suicide.

And what do you care of it really? If they would suicide you wouldn't notice, your life wouldn't change, there are 7 billion more people to not care about.
    It's just a thread for fun. The OP created it because he was curious about the urges of other people. There are a lot of people that think they want to do weird stuff. I am pretty sure you can find pictures somewhere of the internet with some EMO dude that cut in his legs into the bone. That is most likely some psycho urge. What you can not get is always more interesting than what you can get, and it will always be. But in some cases you better damn stay out of trying those things. Since it may be lethal. I myself might have gotten weird thoughts of how it would feel to be shot for example now after the Utøya terrorist act because a person I know knows someone thats' daughter got shot there. That doesn't mean that I will shoot myself to try it out... I'm just curious.

So please stop spamming the thread with useless shit. It's taking up server hardware.
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ealar/advanced

Raid Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/pappahealar

Guild Website: http://www.excesse-guild.net/ (Dismissed and seized raiding early 2011, March.)

1-800-273-8255

Dear Mods,

Seriously, what a bleeding heart fucking buzzkill.

Get over yourself, no one here is suicidal, the suicidal people definitely don't post it on fucking MMO forums.

A few times, but they are not nearly as funny as the times I havent managed to resist, so Ill tell one of those stories instead . When I was around 15 my buddy and I were riding bikes in his apartment complex's parking lot. He was going back and forth jumping this little speed bump. One of the times he got going as fast as he could to hit it, and I got the urge to throw my bike in front of him. Normally I wouldnt do something like that because I have morals, but for some reason the thought of NOT doing it didnt even cross my mind. It was a split second thing......thought occurred --> I did it. Really stange really, its like for that split second I lost all impulse control. He ended up flying over the handle bars, getting cut up pretty bad, and broke his bike. Fortunately the result wasnt bad enough to prevent both of us from laugh about it later (although he wasnt laughing about it at the time lol).
    Last edited by Mortifie; 2011-08-10 at 04:03 PM.

I always get an urge to scream as loud as I can when I'm in a large group of people. No idea why. I would always want to do it in class when I was still in high school. It's weird because I'm really quite a shy person, and I would hate all of the attention if I were to scream that loud.