Buff Sorting with sUF?

I wish all new buffs, IE: My CDs for wings/zealotry and what ever to show up from the right to left.
    IE: buffs on the right will be the newest buff I have recieved on my Player UF.

I can not see any options for this in the config, where would I go to edit this in the LUA?
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by enthus View Post
    I wish all new buffs, IE: My CDs for wings/zealotry and what ever to show up from the right to left.
    IE: buffs on the right will be the newest buff I have recieved on my Player UF.

I can not see any options for this in the config, where would I go to edit this in the LUA?
    Cheers
    Another option asides from editing the lua might be (if this feature really is not supported anyhow) to just disable buffs in the SUF Settings, and install something like Aura Frames or Raven (this is what I myselves do - though for different reasons, in my case for the better filtering support of Aura Frames) and handle them with this.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicSN View Post
    Another option asides from editing the lua might be (if this feature really is not supported anyhow) to just disable buffs in the SUF Settings, and install something like Aura Frames or Raven (this is what I myselves do - though for different reasons, in my case for the better filtering support of Aura Frames) and handle them with this.
    Yeah, I was considering using Satrina Buff Frames to do this exact thing..
    But Im trying to limit the amount of addons I use, and use very few.