Deleted

A good addon to track Water Shield?

Does anybody know of a good addon to track em? I'm focusing on crit rather than spirit for regen at the moment, and my shields drop so fast I end up wasting a couple of crit heals without the shield up, it's getting a tad annoying :P
    I'd just like to have a big Water Shield that tells me how many stacks I have left, and announces when it drops, and of course I'd like to be able to move it around / scale it. Is there any addon like this around?

10+ Year Old Account
    Power auras

Totemtimers, Powerauras

My favorite is ShieldsUp. I don't like TotemTimers 'cause it's an information overload - unless you also need a totem bar and a cooldown display, then by all means, have at it. But ShieldsUp is JUST for your shields. It's very simple. Power Auras takes longer to configure, but it could be used the same way if you took the time to set it up right.

Name
    3 9

Name is who your earth shield is currently on or was on last. The 3 would be your charges of Water Shield - it is blue, and obviously changes when you lose a stack. The 9 is your charges of Earth Shield, and it is green, and of course changes losing stacks again. If either runs out, there's a raid warning style, and you can add a sound to it as well. It also yells at you if another shaman overwrites your earth shield. It can be moved anywhere around your screen, you can easily change the size, spacing, colors, font, etc.
    Last edited by Aegle; 2011-08-12 at 12:13 PM.

Elkano's Buff Bars

Deleted
    powerauras or needtoknow

Deleted
    Shields UP!