Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleed View Post
    11 pieces, we go hard, thats life.
    but you have t1 weps :|

11 pieces, we go hard, thats life.
    11 pieces show's you've played every week since S10 started, well done. (and probably got lucky in BH)
    Your posts show you off to be an elitest prick, well done.
    You got to 2.2k, well done.
    You played RMP, well done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperawr View Post
    but you have t1 weps :|
    miss 50 points lol. next week np.

---------- Post added 2011-08-11 at 01:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Navitas View Post
    11 pieces show's you've played every week since S10 started, well done. (and probably got lucky in BH)
    Your posts show you off to be an elitest prick, well done.
    You got to 2.2k, well done.
    You played RMP, well done.
    Haters gonna hate, stay small.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do PvP heroes always talk like that?

Ive always wondered.

10+ Year Old Account
    miss 50 points lol. next week np.
    i was off by like 500 last week :|

Deleted
    i was off by like 500 last week :|
    You are a Gladiator, forgive my ignorance my lady! I /Kneel before your skills, of course you were faster than me, you are a Gladiator and I am not, you are better than me, respect bro.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are a Gladiator, forgive my ignorance my lady! I /Kneel before your skills, of course you were faster than me, you are a Gladiator and I am not, you are better than me, respect bro.
    np atleast you admit it ALL GOOD ALL FORGIVEN

Deleted
    np atleast you admit it ALL GOOD ALL FORGIVEN
    People think i am arrogant or w.e, but they don't understand the way PvP community works. You own people if you are better than them and You respect people who are better than you, simple as that

10+ Year Old Account
    People think i am arrogant or w.e, but they don't understand the way PvP community works. You own people if you are better than them and You respect people who are better than you, simple as that
    idk what youre talking about im a dick to everyone, thats the pvp community HUEHEUHAEUHAHUE

Deleted
    idk what youre talking about im a dick to everyone, thats the pvp community HUEHEUHAEUHAHUE
    You are a gladiator, so you can do what you want, it's justified. Respect bro.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh how I wish you were on my realm.

Nice, you've been playing the same character for a year and haven't even gotten past 2200. You're skillful, buddy.

By the way, I know a guy who personally faction changed to get more pieces of Ruthless but he sucks utterly. The free gear that you get doesn't make you a good player, scrub. The fact that you fell back on such a dumbass claim just proves I was right and you couldn't think of anything else.

You lost your argument. And this one. Was nice, kind of arguing with you? I mean, your points were all null and completely idiotic since you entered the thread except for maybe one which was that the comp you named was a 2.5k+ viable one.. but still, I'll say it was nice?

Next time when you lose an argument save yourself the embarrassment and just shut up lol.
    Last edited by Yotei; 2011-08-11 at 01:40 PM.

Deleted
    Just make sure you have a frost mage with you :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yotei View Post
    Oh how I wish you were on my realm.

Nice, you've been playing the same character for a year and haven't even gotten past 2200. You're skillful, buddy.

By the way, I know a guy who personally faction changed to get more pieces of Ruthless but he sucks utterly. The free gear that you get doesn't make you a good player, scrub. The fact that you fell back on such a dumbass claim just proves I was right and you couldn't think of anything else.

You lost your argument. And this one.
    I played 2 seasons only, season 8 went rank 1 rogue/mage in BG and rank 5 europe, got inv from skill capped to make movie on the settup, declined. Went 2.2k in 1 day s8 to get weps.

Came back end of s9, saw that 2v2 was ruined with healers dominating all, went 3v3 2.2k in 1 day with rmp, priest quits. 2.2k in 1 day with rogue/dk/hpala, hpala inactive, found another rmp 2.2k in 1 day again rofl, when priest loggs going 2.4k+++ don't worry, you jelly i don't respect randoms like you and bend over for gladiators because they are gods, you mad? stay jelly, stay small.
    <MOD EDIT: User infracted for this post.>
    Last edited by Stanton Biston; 2011-08-11 at 07:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...carius/pvp#3v3

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    ^ Yes, I farmed 2200 on my alt in a session as-well. Point?

I played 2 seasons only, season 8 went rank 1 rogue/mage in BG and rank 5 europe, got inv from skill capped to make movie on the settup, declined. Went 2.2k in 1 day s8 to get weps.

Came back end of s9, saw that 2v2 was ruined with healers dominating all, went 3v3 2.2k in 1 day with rmp, priest quits. 2.2k in 1 day with rogue/dk/hpala, hpala inactive, found another rmp 2.2k in 1 day again rofl, when priest loggs going 2.4k+++ don't worry, you jelly i don't respect randoms like you and bend over for gladiators because they are gods, you mad? stay jelly, stay small.
    Yawn. Now you're just resorting to trolling. I'm done with you, go read up on the season a little scrub, kay?

Deleted
    ^ Yes, I farmed 2200 on my alt in a session as-well. Point?

Yawn. Now you're just resorting to trolling. I'm done with you, go read up on the season a little scrub, kay?
    I have never insulted you, yet you hate me and are jelly that i respect Gladiator Hydrixi, you are sad that you spend hours and hours playing this game and don't get respect but Gladiator Hydrixi gets it, you can't stand it and resort to your hatefull behaviour. If you want to be respected, get the Gladiator title, if you can't don't expect it. Thats how the world works, survival of the fittest, Gladiator Hydrixi is on the top of the foodchain, respected and envied by many, thats life.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have never insulted you, yet you hate me and are jelly that i respect Gladiator Hydrixi, you are sad that you spend hours and hours playing this game and don't get respect but Gladiator Hydrixi gets it, you can't stand it and resort to your hatefull behaviour. If you want to be respected, get the Gladiator title, if you can't don't expect it. Thats how the world works, survival of the fittest, Gladiator Hydrixi is on the top of the foodchain, respected and envied by many, thats life.
    can you write my biography

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    ele in a wizz cleave > enh

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care if you respect Whisperawr, from what I've seen on these forums pretty much most of what they say I agree with.

I just disrespect you because you spew out claims you haven't even verified yourself. "Elemental is dead" was a term from last season, and even then a 2850 Elemental Shaman made it into the midst.

When others try to tell you Elemental isn't dead you start spewing out more drivel and arguing because you hate to be wrong or something of the sort. If I'm wrong I'll admit it, but Elemental isn't dead. Simple as that.

Goodbye.

Deleted
    can you write my biography
    I have never done such thing so I must respectfully decline, A biography of a Gladiator like you should be written by a professional who can comprehend and paint the glory and magnificent of your life for all readers, an amateur like me is incapable of achieving this goal.

---------- Post added 2011-08-11 at 01:59 PM ----------

I don't care if you respect Whisperawr, from what I've seen on these forums pretty much most of what they say I agree with.

I just disrespect you because you spew out claims you haven't even verified yourself. "Elemental is dead" was a term from last season, and even then a 2850 Elemental Shaman made it into the midst.

When others try to tell you Elemental isn't dead you start spewing out more drivel and arguing because you hate to be wrong or something of the sort. If I'm wrong I'll admit it, but Elemental isn't dead. Simple as that.

Goodbye.
    Correction, Gladiator Whisperawr. Just because one person can get 2850 with Elemental doesn't mean that it is viable, Elemental is dead compared to Restoration and Enchancement. Go look up how many Restoration Shamans are at 2.4k+ and how many Elemental Shamans.