10+ Year Old Account

Rate my Warlock.

Hey people of MMO-C, I would just like to get the expert knowledge from some of the Warlocks and see if i am doing everything right (or wrong) in my spec, reforges and enchants. I don't want to know what gear I should be getting unless it is easily accessible as saying I should go and get the shoulders from Major Domo doesn't just happen.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...esung/advanced

Your offhand reforging is sub-awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenocastra View Post
    Your offhand reforging is sub-awesome.
    That doesn't really help me. But thanks.

Deleted
    7/10

Your crit seems quite high compared to your haste, which seems quite low... But hey, what do i know.. I am double affli, and wouldnt touch Demo if my life depended on it.

Deleted
    Looks alright to me. You're almost 1% below hit cap which seems a bit too much but isn't the end of the world. Reverse out your offhand reforging (it's the wrong way round) and you should be fine.
    That's based on you being aff btw, I'm not overly clued up on demo - think you need more mastery. On the other hand all your reforging is to get yourself to hit cap and I don't think that would change whatever spec you were.

Random stat ring. It doesnt show up on his stats.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    It appears that for all your gear where the secondary stats are crit/mastery you're reforging the mastery to something else instead of the crit.... Int>Hit(to 1742)>Haste>Mastery>Crit.

Also in situations where you have the choice of reforging hit, you're choosing to reforge to crit instead of mastery (Take the Book of Binding Will for example)
    Last edited by Tyllastus; 2011-08-11 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyllastus View Post
    It appears that for all your gear where the secondary stats are crit/mastery you're reforging the mastery to something else instead of the crit.... Int>Hit(to 1742)>Haste>Mastery>Crit.

Also in situations where you have the choice of reforging hit, you're choosing to reforge to crit instead of mastery (Take the Book of Binding Will for example)
    Unless you are simming his gear and it is returning those stat weightings (Im at work and can't run it myself at the moment), for affliction Crit > Mastery. Thus, he should be reforging mastery, as he is.

Although, you are reforging 99 hit somewhere to 99 crit, even though you are 1% below the hit cap.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geomatician View Post
    Random stat ring. It doesnt show up on his stats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xzilend View Post
    Unless you are simming his gear and it is returning those stat weightings (Im at work and can't run it myself at the moment), for affliction Crit > Mastery. Thus, he should be reforging mastery, as he is.

Although, you are reforging 99 hit somewhere to 99 crit, even though you are 1% below the hit cap.

was already noted

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xzilend View Post

I was thinking Demo as that's my main I apologize. I think also a general problem is a majority of the gear you have is it doesn't have Hit as one of the secondary stats... You had to reforge 960 stat points to get to appropriate hit levels. A quick fix would be Bracers of the Dark Pool (359 Hit/Crit) until you get VP bracers would help, but you'd have to sacrifce a little haste, which also seems low for affliction. There's also the VP ring (Crystalline Brimstone) with hit as a main stat as well that could replace the Band of Secret Names.