Poll: What is your favourite BG?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Arathi Basin for sure.

I absolutely hate Isle of Conquest, and I also hate Strand of the Ancients because it seems almost impossible to win it as alliance on my battlegroup.

10+ Year Old Account
    EotS, TP and AB in that order.
    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. ~ Albert Einstein

I like twin peaks ^
    "Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools" Albert Einstein

Deleted
    AB and EotS are definately my favourites. I really, really dislike Isle of Conquest, not sure why.

Deleted
    I voted for WSG. Not because it is the best BG but as healer I can influence the score best.

The best BG is AB though

I'm glad to see Isle is so under-represented, we should petition blizz to remove it. I voted WSG, though I like AB, EotS, Gilneas, and TP almost just as well. I used to like AV until the zerg mentality took over towards the end of wrath. Only improvement I can think is to make it literally impossible to tank the boss until all four towers/bunkers are captured. The problem with allowing the boss to be downed before capture is that you can walk into it with two tanks and three healers all in pve gear and get easy wins. Whenever you have an exploit like that, well it gets exploited.

Deleted
    AB is the best by far

Deleted
    I can't believe 2 people voted conquest LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    WSG and Twin Peaks with The Battle for Gilneas in dead last (do to people who cant AOE the flag)

Deleted
    Alliance never ever win AB. fact

Quote Originally Posted by nairobi13 View Post
    I can't believe 2 people voted conquest LOL
    I find it even harder to believe those 4 voting for Strand of the Ancients were honest.

The Patient Mountain Called Monkey's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow I'm a actually a little surprised. Most of the kids in my server hate AB and WSG and everything else but AV. It seems that my server has very unique interests.
    Personally I prefer AV because it feels more like an actual battle from a war with realistic goals. AB is funnish but it gets annoying after a couple of run throughs.
    There were no screams, there was no time
    The mountain called Monkey had spoken
    It was only fire and then, nothing

AV. It still has the greatest potential. If only Blizzard would stop the stupid mindless rushes that have been possible for a while now, and improved the damn thing.

AV is about war. All others are about playing war.

Deleted
    WSG! Using the "PVPsounds" mod makes it all the more fun! "Red flag taken" "Red flag dropped" ahh I love it!

- Revy

Curious, are the isle votes serious whomever they were?

The best ground were there is a lot of battles is TB. But from the Random BG system SotA > Twin Peaks > EotS > AB >TBfG > WSG > AV > IoC.
    AV would be first if there was more PvP in it. Rushing to a boss is PvP? I want a ring with all Ally's and Horde's killing each other...

10+ Year Old Account
    for some reason EotS + Twin Peaks...

Not entirely sure why.
    EotS is fun when you've got decent players who actually use a little tactics. (Rather than the usual "LOL I HAS FLAG NAOW?")

And any time i go to Twin Peaks as elemental, i seem to just bow shit up. Not sure why or how, i just have a decent record of performing well there...
    Kaga, raid leader of Shafted, Ragnaros-EU.

10+ Year Old Account
    it is a very close race between EoTS and AB, but for me, EoTS just narrowly wins out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Voted AV.

But have a list, haha..

Low level: WSG
    Mid level: AV
    High Level: Not touching much than Wpvp
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..