Please Thoughts and suggestions on this new rig i have ordered and can still change.

Hello,

After a very long time of debating with myself on what would be the best money/price stuff i have come up with the bellow.

-Cooler Master Elite 430 case (3 fans installed)
    -Asus P8Z68-V MOBO
    -500GB 7200rpm Harde schijf, Samsung Spinpoint F3(*already have 3 more hd's this one will just be for a clean windows and nothing else)
    -Samsung CD/DVD burner
    -Corsair H60 processor koeler (watercooling)
    -Corsair CMPSU-650TXV2
    -Shappire HD6950 2GB dirt 3 edition(flashed to a 6970)
    -8GB DDR3 1600Mhz RAM, Corsair Vengeance
    -I5-2500K [Quad-Core sandy bridge] clocked on 4x 4,4ghz

Total it will cost me 612 euros. excluding 219,90 for the GPU. I think i have done well.

-Shappire HD6950 2GB dirt 3 edition(flashed to a 6970)
    Do you already have it? Because it's doubtful you can flash a new 6950 anymore... haven't seen any manufacturers carrying reference-design cards since may.
    Everything looks great btw xD
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

As far as i have been able to research, the new sapphire has this option again. Although that little bios fun is probably not possible anymore, they did supply some software with it, which should make it possible incase the bios flash doesnt work.

15+ Year Old Account
    leave it as a 6950 IMO

get noctua nh-d14 instead of h60. will be cooler and quieter

is the p8z68-v a pro version or normal version?

case is decent, but could be better. bit of a cheap-o case compared to the rest of the computer
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right