Professions in combination with Moonwell Chalice

Hey guys,

I've been running with Engineering and Enchanting for a long time, mostly because I can time my Glove Tinker well enough to get a good use out of it. I'm currently unsure wether it's worth changing Engineering to Tailoring, since I can't activate the Glove enchant with the Moonwell trinket at the same time.

Is it a huge DPS gimp, not being able to, since its on a 1 minute CD? This basicly means it'll line up with the pull (Moonwell, Meta, and Demon Soul). It also is a gimp on subsequent activates, since if you're using the gloves on CD, you will not be able to activate the Moonwell for 15 seconds..

So, is it worth to change Engineering to Tailoring?

Deleted
    Well its a bit annoying but what you do is use your moonwell chalice 15 seconds before Meta+Gloves and then it keeps the mastery from moonwell and you get your glove intellect. I think may cause some problems with lining up the CD's but thats the best way to do it.

Use MWC + Meta first. Have gloves macro'd to shadowbolt. Win.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tailoring is by far the best raiding profession for a caster at the minute, it equates to 180 Intellect constant.

The ICD was nerfed, so it doesn't provide 180 Intellect, but rather 85.9.

Well its a bit annoying but what you do is use your moonwell chalice 15 seconds before Meta+Gloves and then it keeps the mastery from moonwell and you get your glove intellect.
    This way your pet doesn't benefit from the Well mastery. If you mean doing it at the start, cause it's fairly impossible to line it up this way in the middle of the fight, because you'll be waiting for Moonwell with your Meta already off cd most of the time.
    You can still use the gloves 15 sec after well while still in Meta.