Thread: Razer Lachesis

Deleted

Razer Lachesis

So, I´ve had the razer lachesis for quite a long time now but.

There are 6 extra buttons, 4 side and 2 before the scroll.

I´ve got the 2 buttons near my thumb programmed as Special Button 4 and 5.

Are there no special button 6/7 and 8/9 for the two on the other side and ontop of the mouse?

Else I should just make them a shift or q/e etc etc button.

Thanks!

I have a friend who uses a naga for wow and the lachesis for fps. He's been using that setup for over a year now.

OT: if you don't have the razer drivers you cant do what you want.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jebus...

Most pvp'ers only use 5-6 keybinds then 5-6 more keybinds for unique situations(focus kicks, etc).

All this stuff doesn't make sense to me. It's easier and cheaper to make situational macros for your abilities and cut your keybindings in half, sometimes more.

Deleted
    I've got the driver and the firmware updater all on the highest version. Still I am not seeing/ able to use more special buttons. Unless I program them as q/e/r/t/shift/ctrl etc etc.

Deleted
    Moving to the Computer section.

Quote Originally Posted by Davisdoesdallas View Post
    I have a friend who uses a naga for wow and the lachesis for fps. He's been using that setup for over a year now.

OT: if you don't have the razer drivers you cant do what you want.
    Wait... what? Why in the hell would he buy an individual mouse for different games?

Quote Originally Posted by geniusbean View Post
    Jebus...

Most pvp'ers only use 5-6 keybinds then 5-6 more keybinds for unique situations(focus kicks, etc).

All this stuff doesn't make sense to me. It's easier and cheaper to make situational macros for your abilities and cut your keybindings in half, sometimes more.
    what? Most PvPers use 35+ keybinds D: