Deleted

So, whats your most nervbreaking, mindflaying, physical raping fight ever ?

I have to say beeing the tank after the first nerf on kael'thas, i still hate that mage capernian. but we did it some weeks before the "everyone can take this shit nerf ".

The worst experience I've ever had tanking by far is the shaman on the karathress encounter in SSC. Anyone who has done it understands why.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    I've had lucid dreams a couple times.

I usually imagine some girl I have a crush on and DEMOLISH her, then go back to the computer and start farming whiptail.

Why is this in the dk forums? Your talking about a BC fight that you TANKED? on a dk :S
    BUT for tanking would be fighting 2nd boss in bh and being at 1% and popping all my cd's to get back to full to kill him >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Wounds View Post
    Why is this in the dk forums? Your talking about a BC fight that you TANKED? on a dk :S
    BUT for tanking would be fighting 2nd boss in bh and being at 1% and popping all my cd's to get back to full to kill him >.>
    Oh no, its the thread location police! Run!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes View Post
    The worst experience I've ever had tanking by far is the shaman on the karathress encounter in SSC. Anyone who has done it understands why.
    Oh why did you have to remind me about that? >_> It's either that one or Nightbane as a feral with only one fear ward. :b

Quote Originally Posted by Zarim View Post
    Oh no, its the thread location police! Run!
    OH NO, another troll, I still contributed to the thread what have you done?
    Also please expand on what the tread is about?

Personally for me, it's pretty much ever WotLK fight but that's because I was running at 1-3fps (Sindragosa blegh)

To specify, I think Lich King was the fight that I felt almost physically exhausted after it, constantly jumpy throughout the fight etc... Mainly because of it's length than anything, one mistake on spirits and that's another 10-20 minutes gone.

Rhyolith. No idea why but my friends say that I drive like a woman. ( as insulting as that is). Its true, i can't drive for crap!

Quote Originally Posted by Nangz View Post
    Rhyolith. No idea why but my friends say that I drive like a woman. ( as insulting as that is). Its true, i can't drive for crap!
    Breyers has earned the acheivement [Not an Ambi-Turner]!.... Get at me bro.. ^ . -

2 healing Sinestra 10 will be something I'll never forget

Relocating this to the Raids and Dungeons forum, since doesn't exactly correspond to DKs. The redirect from the DK forum will expire in 24 hours.

BTW, mine is RoS since I was on evasion tank + interrupt duty since I used to be a rogue.

Twin emps, that horrible horrible switch. I still dread to think of it.

Healing Anub'Arak HC... FML.

Deleted
    Physical raping fight? I don't think "rape" as internet slang really refers to physical rape, some people might take offense to that.

But anyway, for me Mage tank on Illidari Council comes to mind - tanking 2 mobs at once, on interrupt duty, and keep Imp Scorch up on the paladin all at the same time. Also kiting constructs in P3 of Nef with blueish geared healer.

H LK doing that fight as a mage wasn't hard at all, neither were more of the fights which people traditionally consider difficult. Mages had an easy life for most of WoW.
    Last edited by mmocf1640b68b7; 2011-08-13 at 03:59 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Heroic LK and Yogg 0

Mostly Yogg zero

Finally C'thun old days

Never again thank god

Being the raid leader for LK 25 when we were stuck on it. It was essentially a 4 hour raid day of me calling out to "move out" and "move in" every 10 seconds. Any flaw in my concentration and the team would fail the defile/valkyr.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    you're likely wrong, and we don't care anyway.
    Source