Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    People saying the bloop is water bursting are just listening to the first 10 seconds..thats not the sound.

John Lock is back, the island.... moved again... to Russia. And the Smoke Monster wants to tell Soviet Russia that in his Country, the Island rules YOU!

I dunno, judging by the (lack of) reaction of anyone in any of those videos, it could be either a hoax or something common people are actually used to.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

15+ Year Old Account
    I need to get a cd player and hook it up to giant speakers and freak some people out with this.

Quote Originally Posted by namelessone View Post
    I dunno, judging by the (lack of) reaction of anyone in any of those videos, it could be either a hoax or something common people are actually used to.
    It is the smoke monster from lost (Locke), Ben is just covering it up.

Quoted from a youtube commenter, this is what I thought "Silent Hill".

Only one explanation....

ITS MANBEARPIG
    Half Man, Half BearPig

10+ Year Old Account
    Woah thats kinda scary... But its only scary because we don't know what it is.

New train tunnel system is being constructed under the city, you can find out all about it on Englishrussia.
    I'd link, but cant as a new user, google english russia new underground station and click first link.
    Most likely explanation, Cthulhu isn't coming yet

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    I was reminded of the War of the World movie.

Do not want scary big tripods shining floodlights into my room. :<

Quote Originally Posted by Lythieus View Post
    New train tunnel system is being constructed under the city, you can find out all about it on Englishrussia.
    I'd link, but cant as a new user, google english russia new underground station and click first link.
    Most likely explanation, Cthulhu isn't coming yet
    I went to that site to try to find it, but all I found were beautiful Russian girls :X

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys: This just in! It's been deemed IMPOSSIBLE to take video and dub it over with noises to make things seem strange, surreal, or spooky. All those movies that ever dubbed audio? Real fucking thing. Even the movies where an actor plays multiple roles. He's actually talking to himself.

​J-j-Just sayin', everyone taking this immediately at face value with no critical eye, you're obviously new to the internet. And if that's the case, I'd like to point you here.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuffs View Post
    What is that video supposed to mean? All the youtube comments are like "Oh god I'm scared", I don't get it?

---------- Post added 2011-08-14 at 03:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    Guys: This just in! It's been deemed IMPOSSIBLE to take video and dub it over with noises to make things seem strange, surreal, or spooky. All those movies that ever dubbed audio? Real fucking thing. Even the movies where an actor plays multiple roles. He's actually talking to himself.

​J-j-Just sayin', everyone taking this immediately at face value with no critical eye, you're obviously new to the internet. And if that's the case, I'd like to point you here.
    And let me direct you here: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=kiev+strange+sounds

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    What is that video supposed to mean? All the youtube comments are like "Oh god I'm scared", I don't get it?
    I just like the ambiance with it
    They're called number stations.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_stations

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    And let me direct you here: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=kiev+strange+sounds
    I see you this and raise the "Justin Bieber Dead" and "Bill Cosby Dead" shenanigans. It's not hard to fool news outlets.

Further Reading.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

As it has been written, Kiev is the capital of Ukraine, and is not in Russia.

It can just be the sound (or the echo) of the trafic on a large road not far from the building where the record was made (you just don't see that road).

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like God farting through a cardboard tube.

Deleted
    Ahh, people who still think all places where people speak something that sounds like russian=russia. Funny.
    But yeah, I've heard sounds like that before, something's digging under the earth and is sending out a fucking echo, some large pillars humping each other or something like that, do also take note on that location, it's perfect for echoing sounds
    ...Or there's metal-nomming monster there right behind the two tall buildings in the distance...

Well good to know that we wont be the first ones hit by the alien invasion xD