What are you looking for?

We are currently looking for people who are willing to learn and dedicated to raiding. We do not require that you have done all the content to date, or to have an amazing armory character. We require you to have the ability to learn and the desire to be the best.

What raid times and time zone are you in?

The guild will be based EST, but CST, MST, PST people to not fret! Some of the times might work for you. We plan to raid Monday - Thursday, Our times will be based of a time frame of 8-12EST but could go an hour later or earlier, maybe even more.

Why should i join?

I'm not going to be a recruitment poster that lists a huge list of reasons that we are the l337est. I am just going to say a few things. If you want to work your way to the top, no matter the task, we are the guild for you. Do you want to meet new wow players, raid with them, even pvp, we are the guild for you. But if you want to not progress and not be the best we are not the guild for you.

If you think you might be interested or just want more information, come check out our site and forums at:
manifest.wowstead.com

Feel free to post in the public forums or even make your applications, we will get to them as fast as we can. Thanks for reading this