Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    There will be far to many QQ from other people that play other classes, people whine about everything and they will whine and cry ALOT about this.
    Tho I love the idea of my druid having armor on him in forms.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

All the druid forms (cat/bear) have something unique about them (Worgen bear for example I particularly like due to the leather armour/harnesses). Boring as they might seem, I think it would be greedy to ask for more; anything that allows you to play without seeing Druid T11, and especially T12, is never a bad thing. I'd honestly prefer to play in their revolting aquatic form, could it function on land.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always thought it would be fun if you could pick something to decorate your tree back in the day... I am still unhappy that every druid spec has a form except trees... like maybe carving initials into your tree, or hanging an ornament (lol) or something.

WoW since '06, Army wife since '09, U of MD Law

Deleted
    Just give generic armor to druid forms, exactly the same looking armor for every cat of each race, every bear of each race etc etc, this would reduce the time needed for Blizzard. Generic armor will also hopefully eliminate any possibility that other classes QQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    First of all, hunters also get that weapon, so it's not only a feral weapon, second this idea of having gear in form is cool, but idea of grinding more points is a bad idea..
    Whut. Yes, any other class can wield the weapon, but the only ones who can use the on-use effect is Druids, so Clevix' point still stands.

Cats are agile predators, they don't need anything weighing them down. Scars and markings would be alright.
    Bears, perhaps, could have armor shown on them. However, not. Metal. Druids wear leather, not plate. It would also take a huge amount of work to make armor look even close to decent on any of the druid forms.

In short: Too much work for too little satisfaction from armor, markings and scars seems the only viable option, but the druid forms are a lot more customisable these days than they used to be.

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by Swagform View Post
    You got me all scared there with the weapon being only a 0.8% drop chance yet Leyara's Locket is far easier to get and does the same thing..

quick question though does Leyaras locket found here:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=71259 Only work on druids? or any player.
    The weapon has a 20% drop chance according to Wowhead. The effect lasts permanently in combat, has a 2 hour duration outside of combat with a 2 hour cooldown.

Leyara's Locket works for all races, I wasn't even aware it turned druids into flame kitties.(not to mention the short duration compared to the long cooldown)
    Last edited by mmocad36d6f61e; 2011-08-14 at 04:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    if this were to happen all you would see is druids. and deathknights... but mostly druids

Deleted
    There are more pressing issues than your cat not wearing gauntlets.

Human males.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see this happening. Cats don't need armor weighing down their naturally agile bodies, and bears... well, have you ever looked at a druid bear? Tribal paint and horns and tusks and necklaces and spiked bands...

Blizzard already drew on the "armor" and with a model update so recent (early-mid wrath) I don't see them giving feral druids any super special attention any time soon.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Deleted
    I really dont get this retarded mentality, none of these suggestions will make it to live anyway, so why bother saying 'na wont happen' shit like that, instead if maybe a large part of the community supports this idea so Blizzard can actually read this will have its chance. Your are not the fuckin developers to say and judge this idea.

It would be unfair to other classes to give druids so much love
    I don't think there's even a slight chance these changes will happen.
    When Blizzard made the bear/cat color change depending on hair/fur color of the humanoid form, the chance of getting armored bears was drastically reduced. On top of that you can already easily distinguish between a troll, tauren, worgen and night elf bear/cat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farcow View Post
    I really dont get this retarded mentality, none of these suggestions will make it to live anyway, so why bother saying 'na wont happen' shit like that, instead if maybe a large part of the community supports this idea so Blizzard can actually read this will have its chance. Your are not the fuckin developers to say and judge this idea.
    Because this is a forum and we're discussing the idea by putting out our opinions on the matter? If he followed your philosophy, he'd never even post the idea in the first place. There's no harm in people coming in and going "While it would be cool, I don't see it happening, and here's why."
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

We Paladins have been waiting for visible librams sine earliest times, so I doubt something like this is likely to happen.
    Would be cool though, to have something like this for every class.

In total honesty it would be great. But this game already has so much in terms of eye candy... I doubt this is feasible without a major (MAJOR) hardware investment.
    Hence unlikely to happen.
    Without sounding sarcastic, this sounds more like Sims than WoW.

Personally I don't even see the domesticated pink girly cat collar and bracelets - and trust me, I hated those with a passion...
    Tbh all I focus on are my buffs, debuffs addons, raid frames and mobs cast bars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad the community is taking an interest. Hope blizzard gets around to at least give a quick response or something.

I like the general idea behind it, but as many others have said, I highly doubt it would be put into place. They work behind would require so much time and effort to appease what would ultimately be a pretty small crowd, and the complaining from other classes would be massive.

That being said, I'd honestly prefer a barber-shop styled customization system. Maybe not full blown armor, but to be able to change up the colors of the druid marks on the shoulders of my forms, or the colors of accessories ((worgen bear paw spikers. NE cat's collar, ect)) or even better, to use some of the accessories from other races forms on my druid. My worgen cat, for example, would look great with the tauren cat's mane braids and the feathered bands of the NE bears. All of the accessories are already very 'druidy' so I don't see why we couldn't pick and choose from among them all. It would be some work, yeah, but not nearly as much as implementing full armor, and I think it would still give druids some of the customization we want.