Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

[HELP]30 mins in queue then got removed

Seriously what's wrong with ppl?, I play destro warlock and today I joined for a random heroic. Yes my gear is not that pro.I have 355 ilevel, I'm enchanted and gemmed properly and I'm using the following rotation:

element curse on target, immolate>conflag for speed buff>chaos>inci,inci,inci > fel flame for reset immolate timer and soul fire on proc combined with demon soul for increased crit chance.

I been playing warlock since vanilla dunno what I'm doing wrong.

and if I specc for affli it's even worse. Ppl start raging at me, omg noob warlock omg do some dps, omg my naked death knight does more dps than you, etc.
    I'm sick of it.
    I had zero issue never-ever with my dps as warlock what the hell is going on here.
    Last edited by Mmownd; 2011-08-14 at 12:45 PM.

I say nothing is wrong with you. The first week cata launched when no one was really geared up yet, after 40 minutes in the queue I get a group, in chat I see "Sorry rogue, we're bringing a guildie in for the run..." Suddenly I'm in SW.
    That was like my second cata LFD experience, almost quit on the spot - 40 minutes for that shit Blizz? I guess I should've been grateful at least I was told why.

Deleted
    So... what is your dps?
    And why did they kick you? They must have said something in chat before they did

how much dps did you do?^^

last i knew it was better to simply recast immolate then to feflame, you only want to felflame on the move or with the t11 4p proc. but it may have changed since i last researched my lock
    Last edited by Upgreyedd; 2011-08-14 at 12:50 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    I say nothing is wrong with you. The first week cata launched when no one was really geared up yet, after 40 minutes in the queue I get a group, in chat I see "Sorry rogue, we're bringing a guildie in for the run..." Suddenly I'm in SW.
    That was like my second cata LFD experience, almost quit on the spot - 40 minutes for that shit Blizz? I guess I should've been grateful at least I was told why.
    Yeah, stuff like this really annoys me. I just sit wondering a. What is wrong with these people? and b. Why do I still do these?

The other day me and a mate decided to do a Zandalari, we're both dps so it took about 30 minutes to get in, then the instant we get in, the Tank and Healer leave group. They're replaced after about 5 minutes and the new Healer leaves straight away too. There was nothing wrong with the group either (not that they had the chance to check they were gone so fast).

Quote Originally Posted by Erto View Post
    Yeah, stuff like this really annoys me. I just sit wondering a. What is wrong with these people? and b. Why do I still do these?

The other day me and a mate decided to do a Zandalari, we're both dps so it took about 30 minutes to get in, then the instant we get in, the Tank and Healer leave group. They're replaced after about 5 minutes and the new Healer leaves straight away too. There was nothing wrong with the group either (not that they had the chance to check they were gone so fast).
    This is an absolute pain for me too when I try to cap VP on my rogue. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Mmownd View Post
    element curse on target, immolate>conflag for speed buff>chaos>inci,inci,inci > fel flame for reset immolate timer and soul fire on proc combined with demon soul for increased crit chance.
    At least take 5 minutes to read the sticky here, the official warlock forums, or elitist jerks about the basic play of your spec; that would be a good first step.

Fel Flame to reset immolate instead of recasting immolate? Casting Soul Fire when imp procs instead of whenever you need to refresh your Imp Soul Fire buff? Corruption? I mean you aren't even executing the basics of the rotation, so one can only guess as to the state of your spec, glyphs, and the proper enchants and glyphs you claim to have. I know that a vast majority of these forums look down on such criticisms but it is so blatantly obvious you have never troubled yourself to do any research at all before simply complaining its almost insulting.

Deleted
    Seriously what's wrong with ppl?, I play destro warlock and today I joined for a random heroic. Yes my gear is not that pro.I have 355 ilevel, I'm enchanted and gemmed properly and I'm using the following rotation:

I been playing warlock since vanilla dunno what I'm doing wrong.

and if I specc for affli it's even worse. Ppl start raging at me, omg noob warlock omg do some dps, omg my naked death knight does more dps than you, etc.
    I'm sick of it.
    I had zero issue never-ever with my dps as warlock what the hell is going on here.
    your rotation is wrong.

Keep up imp soulfire buff. Keep up immolate. conflag > Cod > corruption > chaos bolt > incinerate. Don't bother using fell flame. Also you should really be demo in dungeons. I'm sure you did sub-8k dps. In which case I'd have kicked you as well. It should be similar to that (it might have changed I haven't played my lock in ages but this is way closer to a proper rotation than yours anyway.)

You didn't mention what your DPS actually was. If you're doing 8k in a regular random heroic then fine but if you're pulling that low of DPS in a heroic troll then I might see why they kicked you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Play both the easier AND strong spec, and go affliction.

(P.S. my 83 warlock was doing 10k in regular stonecore earlier today)

Quote Originally Posted by Erto View Post
    I sometimes do it on my tank when I have only a short period of time - it's sniping a nearly finished dungeons, like joining ZG only for pugbreaker. If I join a newly started dung and I know I won't finish it - I leave. The good side of 5 secs queues..
    ps. My main is a pure DPS class. Solution I found to do HCs on DPS? just find a guild tank to join with you.. ;P

it was around 10K.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakatashi View Post
    Play both the easier AND strong spec, and go affliction.

he said he didn't like affliction and he is doing worse dps in it (okay maybe he should learn we don't care he does)

(P.S. my lvl 81 arcane mage pulled 16k dps trollololololol)

Quote Originally Posted by Rakatashi View Post
    Just saying that you can't compare level 83's to 85's as the required number of stat points per percentage go up as you level. Aka at 83 you probably had more haste/crit percentage (but a lower raw number) to give you that boost.

Cool I wouldn't kick

it was around 10K.
    10K ain't bad Imo, but when I dps on my Warrior I'm always around 20k Dps I don't mind carrying players through a Heroic even if it's ZG/ZA. People wanna do Bear runs for ZA so they see low dps and want to kick you, But if they aren't around 15k themselves or have a Dps pushing 23k on a boss then Timed run won't happen. If I see low Dps I blow cooldown on trash to try to make the run go faster to save time.

People just have problems with people not doing the Damage they feel you should be doing, the kick system is good for people Dc'ing or being rude and making everyone else run rough.

Go look up Rotation guides if you need to.

it was around 10K.
    tanks in LFD on single target fights do more then 10k, thats sad. you deserved it, your slowing down the group. look for the correct rotation, or try a spec that isnt gimped at the moment since it seems off all the specs in wow, destro is extremely low
    ''If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let their be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.'' Quoted from-

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy1346 View Post
    tanks in LFD on single target fights do more then 10k, thats sad. you deserved it, your slowing down the group. look for the correct rotation, or try a spec that isnt gimped at the moment since it seems off all the specs in wow, destro is extremely low
    Ppl like you are poison for this community.

sure I deserved it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefanos123 View Post
    he said he didn't like affliction and he is doing worse dps in it (okay maybe he should learn we don't care he does)

(P.S. my lvl 81 arcane mage pulled 16k dps trollololololol)
    Only 16k?

Also, he's 355 ilevel. He needs to go to both the easier and better spec. It's fine to "play what you like" when you're pulling your weight. When you suck and you're using an inferior spec, you need to change.
    Last edited by Ihsatakar; 2011-08-14 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthets View Post
    your rotation is wrong.

Keep up imp soulfire buff. Keep up immolate. conflag > Cod > corruption > chaos bolt > incinerate. Don't bother using fell flame. Also you should really be demo in dungeons. I'm sure you did sub-8k dps. In which case I'd have kicked you as well. It should be similar to that (it might have changed I haven't played my lock in ages but this is way closer to a proper rotation than yours anyway.)
    when I played destro my rotation was similar to that....dudn't use curse except on bosses tho....my dps was > 10k, never used fel flame....

and f demo