rag and affliction

I'm doinggthis from myyphone so I apologize in advance but I'm going up against rag for the second time tonight after work and was wondering if you guys have any tips for that fight for an affliction lock. I know the most common one will be to got demo or destro but I suck at both of those specs so that's kinda out of the question ATM.

Edit: Please look at post 3 on this page specifically before you post
    Last edited by hordeorcrogue; 2011-08-14 at 08:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohak View Post
    You are all blind to not see Paragons strat. They used gnome mages as sacrifice to the Earth Godess wich granted them unimaginable powahs and lazor beamz able to cut trough Arthas's tick armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Castel View Post
    People choose PvP servers because they think they're going to be the most dangerous predator in the jungle. Then they find out that the reality is they're just the littlest guy in the prison shower.

This isn't affliction specific, but for warlocks in general on Rag you can shadowflame him while not having to be in melee range. You pet stands at max melee range, and you can stand another few feet behind that and still be safe from his melee knockback

Good to know. Now that I'm home I can do better at typing. Currently our 2 highest dpsers are myself as aff and our shadowpriest and we're having problems getting down the adds during the transition phase before they hit the hammer. The rest of our comp is enh, ret, arcane, Blood dk, tank druid, disc, resto sham, and holy pally.
    This has been our main problem so far so all advice is great to have, but any tips for this part specifically would be great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohak View Post
    You are all blind to not see Paragons strat. They used gnome mages as sacrifice to the Earth Godess wich granted them unimaginable powahs and lazor beamz able to cut trough Arthas's tick armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Castel View Post
    People choose PvP servers because they think they're going to be the most dangerous predator in the jungle. Then they find out that the reality is they're just the littlest guy in the prison shower.

All my tips for Affliction burst:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14
    pray your arcane mage knows how to cast arcane blast
    go destruction

I know this isn't really an affliction thing as I know next to nothing of it on the fight.

Make sure both pallies are glyphing for holy wrath, they can both use it without losing a glyph that would be detrimental to their main role.

You can take 2 adds as affliction with no probs, I usually take the furthest 2 from the mace, already have swapped dots from rag and our holy pala close by to stun an add for me, I swap the dots to the unstunned add haunt and send fel hunter for a shadowbite leave it and dot the other and send the pet for it and nuke it down, I position myself to shadowflame them both aswell.
    Hope this helps. Its really easy once u get the hang of it also if u get a nightfall proc before rag submerges see if u can save it for the adds, The adds can spawn really slow depending on how far the missiles from the mace are coming from.