Deleted

Changing song lyrics/inserting my own

The idea is following. I translated Give me everything from Pitbull to my language and what I want to do is have some softwear remove words they sing completly and just leave rhytm and then insert the words I want using their voice, (I could maybe record my own, but i'd prefer if softwear did it).

Would something like this be possible?

Deleted
    There do exist software out there that attempts to remove the singing from the track, however none really does it well. Doing a perfect removal of the singing would require you to have the original project file with each individual track, where you would simply delete it but that is out of the question.

Since you only have 1 complete track your only option would be to cancel out certain frequencies, it is a long proces that requires plenty of precision. You would need a decent audio editing software to do this. If your willing to try, then take a look at youtube for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Labze View Post
    There do exist software out there that attempts to remove the singing from the track, however none really does it well. Doing a perfect removal of the singing would require you to have the original project file with each individual track, where you would simply delete it but that is out of the question.

Since you only have 1 complete track your only option would be to cancel out certain frequencies, it is a long proces that requires plenty of precision. You would need a decent audio editing software to do this. If your willing to try, then take a look at youtube for it.
    Okay but how are Karaoke sang? I know they remove only lead vocalist but where do they get their tracks from?

EDIT: Searched youtube, found several tracks to play around with.

Now let's pretend I got base track sorted. How do I insert my own words with voice I want?
    Last edited by mmoc98b28eb1ac; 2011-08-15 at 03:08 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Okay but how do Karaoke sang? I know they remove only lead vocalist but where do they get their tracks from?

EDIT: Searched youtube, found several tracks to play around with.

Now let's pretend I got base track sorted. How do I insert my own words with voice I want?
    Well karaoke songs have professionals sitting behind the production, either they remake the track from scratch or contact the record owner to ask for a version without the song in it.

To insert your own voice you need a program to do audio editing, something like audacity would do just fine, and then you need a microphone to record your own version with. You would drag and drop your track with no singing onto the audacity timeline, and then you could from inside audacity chose to record and then sing your text into your mic.

Deleted
    Anyone else has some tips? Btw what if I don't want to record my own voice, any softwear that replicates human voice if you type the words?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Anyone else has some tips? Btw what if I don't want to record my own voice, any softwear that replicates human voice if you type the words?
    Best advice, drop your idea if you don't have any idea on how to jump into it. Yes you can do text-to-speech alot of softwares do that, however you get a robotized voice with no singing capabilites.