10+ Year Old Account

Chimera Shot/Steady Shot bar?

I'm looking for an addon that will display a cooldown bar for Chimera Shot, with a spark on the bar to show me the latest possible time I can cast my Steady Shot pairs before I need to recast Chimera. Is there anything like this? I had a look through Curse but to no avail.
    Quote Originally Posted by BattlemasterSkarab View Post
    GOD's ARMAGEDDON and DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!.... Imagine that...
    4 apocalyptic horsemen
    Sky turned red
    Sun turned black
    All WoW servers down

I know it's not exactly what you're looking for, but on my hunter I use a combo of OmniCC to track ability cooldowns (Chimera Shot included), and Classtimer to track the duration of Improved Steady Shot. I suppose you could also setup Power Auras to flash when Chimera Shot is ready.

The absolute last second to cast Steady Shot is obviously dependent on your haste (and haste effects), but an easy cutoff is to begin casting your back-to-back Steadys with 2 seconds remaining on ISS. That's easily monitored with Classtimer.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm currently using NTK to track both the Imp. SS buff and CS cooldown, but I was really hoping for something to unite the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by BattlemasterSkarab View Post
    GOD's ARMAGEDDON and DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!.... Imagine that...
    4 apocalyptic horsemen
    Sky turned red
    Sun turned black
    All WoW servers down

The closest thing I can think of is Serenity which has tickmarks you can place for the energy requirement of certain shots like Chim Shot and predictions of incoming focus from Steady Shot as well as cooldown trackers and gobs of other features.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator