i5-build [can you check it for me <3]

well I finaly picked out all the parts I went/need and I was just wondering if yous could take a look at them and see if I should change anything <3

I couldnt find much info on the VTX3D radeon and I have read alot of problems about the Gigabyte GTX 560 ti Overclocked version[if there still artefacting and burning out with newer drivers] so im leaning taword the Asus GTX560 ti, the only other thing is the ram I duno if i should go 1600 but higher latency or the 1333 with less CAS Latency.

CPU - i5 2500k
    GPU - gtx 560 ti gigabyte [OC] or Asus Geforce GTX560 Ti or VTX3D Radeon HD6950 [2gig]
    Case - Storm scout
    Mobo - Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3HB3
    RAM - G.Skill 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 Kit, PC-10666 (1333Mhz)

oh im using a coolermaster 650watt PSU that ill upgrade later but atm it should be more then enuff oh and I know i could get it probebly 100 cheaper from newegg but I am using scorptech because of the conveniant one store no postage fact.
    Last edited by diaboles; 2011-08-15 at 07:12 AM.

no hard drive?
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

You won't need more than 650w, you won't even need 550w, so a 650w PSU is enough.
    I don't like those RAM.
    You'd be better off with either 1333MHz 9-9-9-24 or 1600MHz 9-9-9-24, as the lower latency won't be tangible, but the higher price will be.
    Else, it's fine.
    &nbsp;

oh yeah sorry i have a harddrive already aswell xD forogt to mention that sorry and so do you think G.Skill 8GB ripjaw (1600) would be better then the G.Skill 8GB ripjaw (1333) with lower latancy (9-9-9-24-2N vs 7-7-7-21-2N)? they are both $79

Quote Originally Posted by diaboles View Post
    oh yeah sorry i have a harddrive already aswell xD forogt to mention that sorry and so do you think G.Skill 8GB ripjaw (1600) would be better then the G.Skill 8GB ripjaw (1333) with lower latancy (9-9-9-24-2N vs 7-7-7-21-2N)? they are both $79
    If they are the same price, it's a toss-up. You're not likely to actually notice either difference.
    Both can also be overclocked to the others' value (although the chances are greater with the 1333MHz memory in that regard).
    Latency doesn't matter much unless you do specific things that need all its bandwidth, and you then meassure it. I'd pick the 1600MHz ones though. But that's me and my e-..peen I guess.
    &nbsp;

xD thanks for the advice I may just see whats in stock on the day [if they need to ship one in ill get the other I gess]

as for the GPU's any idea on them? like i sead the asus seems most stable and the other 2 are a tad faster but one has little to no info and the other has rather a few bad comments about it