Deleted

[A] <Severance> Casual Guild Recruiting on Ghostlands..

We are Severance, a newly formed casual guild focused more towards the social side of WoW. We are an Alliance guild on Ghostlands formed from a bunch of friends looking to hang out and enjoy the game together. We are of the mentality that life comes first and this is just a game after all but one that takes up most of your time! It’s okay to admit it, we’re all adults here. We are a mature bunch of players ranging from 22 upwards and some of us, I know for a fact at least one, is well old at 30 years of age!

We will be focused on doing 5-man dungeons and heroics currently but we will be looking to raid on a light schedule of 1 10 man raid a week once we have enough members and interest. Potential to extend to 2 days if needed and if people want to. This will be at a time that is later due to children and other commitments people might have. Bloody kids, always getting in the way! There is nothing set in stone, put provisionally it will be from 10pm server time for 2 maybe 2 and a half hours on a Sunday evening. Nice time to relax, vent anger before going into work and instead of hitting your boss in the face, you can smash a WoW boss in the feet (depending on size of said boss)!

There will not be any forced attendance patterns or any forced player specs. Enjoyment is the main reason for playing, so play the game the way you want to enjoy it. All I would say is, if you have signed up for a raid/guild event and cannot make it, please try to let us know as soon as possible. We understand in some cases this may not be possible but it’s nice to be considerate to the other members of the group. As stated, life comes first, so in that respect there will need to be an understanding that if something is cancelled or raids/dungeons don’t go ahead due to other commitments then there is no use getting stressed out, we can always go back next week! That being said, every effort would be made at the time to carry on or find another way to get started.

So, who are we looking for? Laid back, mature-ish gamers who are looking for somewhere to have a laugh, relax and have some fun. We are open for any players, of any level, on Ghostlands, who want to enjoy a community where we can all have a dig at one another when we do something particularly stupid. Normally that’s me, or the other officers, being complete divs or really rather drunk at the time.

I know age isn’t a gauge of maturity levels but due to the language that might crop up now and then I would say please be at least 18. If you feel that you would still like to join and are under 18, please have a chat with me or one of the other officers and we will gauge if this guild is right for you.

So, there we go, if you want to speak to one of the officers in game for some more info they are:

Genetikfreak (Geneticfreak, Genetic, Geneticx, Geneticfreek)
    Ellora (Rainah, Moroven)

Or, if you like us enough already, go to our website severance-guild.enjin.com, click on forum to view our application template and post in an app!

Cheers!

Geneticfreak
    Last edited by mmoc3f7f29dd89; 2011-08-15 at 09:58 AM.

Deleted
    A bump to the top!

Deleted
    To the top we go!

Deleted
    To the top we go!

Deleted
    Back to the top!