A little help regarding Tradeskillmaster and JC

So I'm gonna go dwelling into the mysteries of the all to famous Auction House now and I, as probably many others have discovered the Tradeskillmaster addon. Now for the problem here, is it possible to configure TSM so that it will only sell/buy mats for specific gems. I only want to sell Cata gems on AH and i wonder if it is a setting for doing just that.

Any help here? Thx

Yo dawg! I heard you liked bases, so i put a base in your base, so i can base while you base

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes you can do that. If you do /tsm, click the JC icon on the left, and go to all the different types of gems and untick them all. Then only tick the ones you want the addon to craft/cut etc. using the Auctioning groups you can designate how many you want to put on the AH at a time. Did that answer help?

I have different auctioning groups for each color gem. If you click the 'Restock' Button in the TSM Crafting window it automatically creates a list for what you selected in the professions tab in /tsm from the left.
    1/3 GM of Valar Morghulis Horde Torrent Mill EU

Quote Originally Posted by Romulan1993 View Post
    Yes you can do that. If you do /tsm, click the JC icon on the left, and go to all the different types of gems and untick them all. Then only tick the ones you want the addon to craft/cut etc. using the Auctioning groups you can designate how many you want to put on the AH at a time. Did that answer help?

I have different auctioning groups for each color gem. If you click the 'Restock' Button in the TSM Crafting window it automatically creates a list for what you selected in the professions tab in /tsm from the left.

Ok! thanks ;D

Yo dawg! I heard you liked bases, so i put a base in your base, so i can base while you base