Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    There shouldn't even be any questions about this.. Paragon = nr1 in the world...
    but if you want to categorize as night only.. night specific.. than im not sure .. yours might be one of the best.. im not familiar with many night only ..

and about the trolls who say pve doesnt require skill :/ .. define your " skill" in pvp than... pvp = best gear + the most OP class + best OP class combo + knowing your class (which also is in PvE) = skill ? ...
    PvE = trial and error .. untill you every single one of the 25 players in a raid.. gets it down perfect.. without making stupid mistakes that can be made even unintentional cuz the encounters arent THAT predictable as trolls might think.. PVE is team work in a much higher lvl than just 2-5 people ..
    doesnt matter that the enounters are scripted automated.. they are still with a lot of random stuff.. which you cant possibly predict 100% .. so its not that different from PvP .. actually.. you can predict PvP a lot better than most PvE encounters.. and thats only with those 2-5 people.. instead of 25 in PvE..

I'd definitely argue Adept as a late night raiding guild since they raid AEST.

as far as i know you guys sound like the best of the best in terms of guilds that devote their raids to such a late time at night. congrats!
    If the Burning Legion is such a problem, why not just throw water on them? Then they'll just be a Legion
    Quote Originally Posted by Vongimi View Post
    What is wrong with having a character show up again? Some people are so dumb and will hate on anything blizzard does. Seriously, if you hate it so much that you cant see straight when they show a character a 2nd time, then you should just quit. Also, never read a book. Ever. You will be mad.

Quote Originally Posted by zythian View Post
    I'd definitely argue Adept as a late night raiding guild since they raid AEST.
    When Adept was on Blackrock, their raids started around 7AM server time I think?
    Now that they're on Frostmourne though, their raids probably start at a more normalish evening time (server time).
    Goes to prove my earlier point about server time zone being irrelevant, and thus the arbitrariness of this criteria.

Deleted
    As much as I congratulate the OP on their progress, "late night" / "past 23:00" is far too arbitrary to have any value.

"3 day a week"
    "less than 20 hours a week"

etc would all be a measureable cutoff point, but "late night" really doesn't work for the reasons Stingray mentions, plus you haven't really stated anything else apart from raid past 23:00. When do the raids have to start by to qualify? Does starting at 20:00 and finishing at 23:30 count? etc etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stingray View Post
    When Adept was on Blackrock, their raids started around 7AM server time I think?
    Now that they're on Frostmourne though, their raids probably start at a more normalish evening time (server time).
    Goes to prove my earlier point about server time zone being irrelevant, and thus the arbitrariness of this criteria.
    U are right... there are weird scenarios. However, for 99% of wow players (probably 99.9) guild masters form guilds in their timezone and raid according to their schedule (unless you raid at 7 AM as a guild master and you make a guild in a weird time zone server so you actually start at 8 pm server time (so it's easier to find recruits..).

However, these are weird scenarios. And generally speaking, the majority of players raid in their appropriate time zone (meaning that the case of adept is exceptional, since they have such a solid roster they could move the guild to some completely different timezone server...).

Ultimately yes, there are ppl in "late night" guilds that raid ("normal schedule" 8-9pm'ish) from their time zone (just like we have an american player in our late night European guild, so he raids normal times.).

However, most of us (11/12 players) actually raid from europe and therefore late night.
    I would also say, let the guilds count that raid in-between 23:00-06:00 server time even though they don't raid at those times in their real timezones. If they want to go through the hastle and make a late night guild (AKA hard to find recruits, since most ppl don't have jobs where they work untill 22-23:00 and still play wow), then let them count as a late night guild.

---------- Post added 2011-08-16 at 12:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gertrude View Post
    As much as I congratulate the OP on their progress, "late night" / "past 23:00" is far too arbitrary to have any value.

"3 day a week"
    "less than 20 hours a week"

etc would all be a measureable cutoff point, but "late night" really doesn't work for the reasons Stingray mentions, plus you haven't really stated anything else apart from raid past 23:00. When do the raids have to start by to qualify? Does starting at 20:00 and finishing at 23:30 count? etc etc.
    No, what I meant by 23:00 is that the raids START after 23:00.

10+ Year Old Account
    midnight sanctuary on stormrage us is also 5/7 and should easily down domo tonight (had a 15% wipe in first couple attempts last raid)