Poll: "Empty/Invisible" Transmogirfied Option?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Would you want "Empty" to be a Transmogrified option?

While everyone is hoping (myself included) the Transmogriier is an item display change tool and talking about what sets they want to wear, what about armor you don't want to wear? Maybe no shoulder pads, or maybe a shirtless barbarian... etc. Would you want the option to have item slots displayed as empty?
    Last edited by Judge Malthred; 2011-08-15 at 08:42 PM.

That's an interesting thought. I wouldn't want anything hidden for my Priest, but I always sort of pictures Druids as people who don't wear a whole lot of clothes. I might hide a few on my Druid if possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    yes, no more WWF belts!

Thanks to Scythen for the sig

Sounds loke a good idea. Until someone forms a Buck Naked Brigade

Yes but only because I want to hide my tabard/chest while running around claiming to be batman.

....lol typed the above only to scroll down and see 2 pictures of the new batman game.

Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Sounds loke a good idea. Until someone forms a Buck Naked Brigade
    I'd join that group XD

Yeah it would be cool to play some classes without showing certain pieces of armor, or at least make them look like they belong to your class. Tired of my ret pally having a belt or boots or something that looks like it belongs with the warrior gear.

I wouldn't restrict it to only 1 invisible piece. If you want to go shirtless it would look weird with shoulders/helm/bracers/gloves. Or maybe you want to just walk around in your cities doublet, or fancy silk shirt!

All I can picture is a bunch of naked gnomes running around SW with their weapons yelling like maniacs. o_o
    (I still vote yes....)

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like that option is going to be used for stat conversion versus asthetic changes. I would appreciate it as an appearance option however, and would most definitely love to change colors and make stuff disappear.

That said, adding silly recolors doesn't absolve them of not adding further customization or model updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Fogkin View Post
    yes, no more WWF belts!
    This a million times, though I might just change their look to a normal belt.

But seriously who the hell at blizzard thought they would be a good idea? :O

Deleted
    Tabards. Make it so i can have them non visible if i want!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    have tank look in their underwear while tanking ragnaros !!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Inc this.

Lots and LOTS of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Glinko View Post
    Tabards. Make it so i can have them non visible if i want!
    I think tabards should have an on/off option like cloaks and helms.

Quote Originally Posted by Fogkin View Post
    yes, no more WWF belts!
    This is one of the main reasons I would vote yes for this. I HATE THOSE BELTS!! Every time a new armor set comes out I look to see the size of the belt. The shoulder armor keeps getting bigger too. It reminds me of those horse blinders. And I thought blizz said they were trying to change those aspects of tier gear. Guess they forgot about that one during the design process.

Plus the comment by Mushroom bomb, I agree some classes seem like they might wear less armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Malthred View Post
    I think tabards should have an on/off option like cloaks and helms.
    Kinda hard to champion a cause when no one knows you're wearing their tabard.

I guess, yeah, except for the sudden influx of people raiding naked. /sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    I feel like that option is going to be used for stat conversion versus asthetic changes. I would appreciate it as an appearance option however, and would most definitely love to change colors and make stuff disappear.

That said, adding silly recolors doesn't absolve them of not adding further customization or model updates.
    So we'd have 2 reforgers?

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    Kinda hard to champion a cause when no one knows you're wearing their tabard.
    And no one running around with no helm graphic would still have such a pretty face after years of raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    So we'd have 2 reforgers?
    My bet is on that it's a barber. But we'll know more soon enough.
    Correlation does not imply causation.