Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    wait until you hit 20 and beyond
    ...And not a fuck was given about reading.

I REALLY hated esper 1-15, im now lv30 and wow, 15-30 i felt like a god, the game really picks up around lv15 when you can do the first adventure, plus it gives a lot of xp.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a patch coming for optimization early this next week, hopefully in that patch will fix the crafting bugs. There are lots of little bugs here and there, pretty typical of beta game.
    Playing
    WildStar -Mechari Medic, Draken Stalker
    Diablo: RoS
    GW2 - Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Kiry View Post
    There's a patch coming for optimization early this next week, hopefully in that patch will fix the crafting bugs. There are lots of little bugs here and there, pretty typical of beta game.
    Yes, a cores optimization patch.

I am very much looking to testing it out considering I utilize an i7.

Edit: I just discovered the colorblind and combat options. I also mapped all of my abilities to my hydra mouse.

Shit just got real.
    German science is the greatest in the world!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post

My i5 doesn't seem to have any issues, plus I'm windowed. Not sure if one or both are creating feel good moments or what.
    Playing
    WildStar -Mechari Medic, Draken Stalker
    Diablo: RoS
    GW2 - Ranger

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post

Same here, I use an I7 but FPS can drop to 10 in some areas, it should not be happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiry View Post
    My i5 doesn't seem to have any issues, plus I'm windowed. Not sure if one or both are creating feel good moments or what.
    I find windowed can do more damage than good on most games.

As for your i5, that's probably going to work more often than not for MMOs as they tend to go for the lower common denominators concerning hardware. They get to the big guns last if ever, hence why you'll see so many people complaining about performance issues playing MMO titles with beast system specs.

i7 is great for things like BF4 because the developers fully intend to utilize every bit of power you spent your hard earned money to get. MMOs are the opposite of that though generally speaking.
    German science is the greatest in the world!

Is there something like /who or /whois ? Or any other way to see what class/lvl someone in chat is. Would it be so hard to add simple crtl+ leftclick..?
    Heck, even in your own group it's impossible to see what lvl someone is, if he isn't next to you.
    Last edited by Teph; 2014-05-11 at 07:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have GTX 570, i5 2500k. In combat I get 80-90 fps on ultra. In Thermock Hold it went down to around 40-50.
    The perfumed* boys he wrapped in chains and threw into the sea. They were unnatural creatures, and the ship smelled better once cleansed of their presence.

*Degenerative Casuals

Deleted
    Created a dominion character.

I have no had a worse introduction into an mmo anywhere else. Talking, prodding, talking, more talking, walking, talking, inspecting, talking. Who fucking designed this?
    The conversation windows are placed oddly above characters, instead of a fixed template where i can read. There's voice acting for lines, but its not what is presented in the speech bubbles, how jarring.

Then finally, i got to use a sword on some holograms. By this point though, i'd lost my motivation to play and uninstalled the game.

MMO developers, learn to grip your players.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ula View Post

I have no had a worse introduction into an mmo anywhere else. Talking, prodding, talking, more talking, walking, talking, inspecting, talking. Who fucking designed this?
    The conversation windows are placed oddly above characters, instead of a fixed template where i can read. There's voice acting for lines, but its not what is presented in the speech bubbles, how jarring.

Then finally, i got to use a sword on some holograms. By this point though, i'd lost my motivation to play and uninstalled the game.

So you played for 5 minutes and judged an MMO by that? I know you only played for 5 minutes because thats how long it takes to leave the start zone.

What you are basicly saying, is that you found the first 6 minutes of the game so bad, that you uninstalled? You litterally only have the Scanner, Mondo's lab, the church and then the library, before you get to the simulators. That's litterally 5 minutes of gameplay, if you're rushing it, and know where everything is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    So you played for 5 minutes and judged an MMO by that? I know you only played for 5 minutes because thats how long it takes to leave the start zone.
    The MMO failed to do the starter zone right, thats what im saying. It lost me.

>_<

The starting zone isnt the first 5 minutes of the game

Good bye, you're losing out on the best instanced content in MMORPGs since... Yeah, since ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Deleted
    That is your loss, if you had given it to level 10 then you would have a legit opinion, but you literally quit during the tutorial.

Deleted
    Kinda got bored of my Warrior early on. I'm going to give the game one more try with another class and see if I like it better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Givemount View Post
    Kinda got bored of my Warrior early on. I'm going to give the game one more try with another class and see if I like it better.
    Give the medic a try.

Deleted

Hahaha. You gave an MMO 5 minutes of gametime before uninstalling the 30gb you just dowloaded
    It's like playing WoW and quitting after the first kill 5 boars quest, it represents like 0.000001% of the game. Admittedly the starter sone isn't great, I think most Wildstar players would agree to this but it's worth playing through the 20 minutes it takes, the game is incredible soon after.

Quote Originally Posted by Givemount View Post
    Try the stalker. Warrior tanking felt too slow for me, and i tried the stalker. Haven't looked back since.

Sounds like you need a healthy dose of dominion galactic diplomacy