10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I like the Aurin and played them first up to level 20 but I have to roll Dominion because Hanna refuses to play anything else.

I will admit Cassian has grown on me, and I could play Draken as well. Can't stand Mechari animations, sadly, and the Chua are well...furry gnomes...no thanks, no thanks.
    Dunno who Hanna is, but bawww. The world needs more Exiles! (And by the world I mean, the server I roll on, for a bigger pool of prospective raiders. ;P)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Top 3 classes by female players are the three healers.
    Most popular class on PvP server is stalker, which is only 4/5th most popular on all servers.

So surprise.
    I am a female who hates healing. I suppose I am a rarity of sorts. I'll be tanking/DPSing on an Aurin stalker.

If they ever release a hunter class, though, I'll be doing that.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    Damn, looks like I'm going to be the rarest class, race and path.
    Granok, warrior, soldier HYpe! ?

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    Granok, warrior, soldier HYpe! ?
    Hell yeah!

10+ Year Old Account
    That's such a stereotypical combination >.< Why not a chua medic solider? :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Man, gotta be big with a huge sword!

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    chua can't be warrior, same as aurin can't be warrior

Can anyone else not post on the wildstar forums? Every topic I look at and try to post to it just keeps telling me I'm unable to post here >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    God, some of these people make me wish I was a woman so I could go around aborting babies all willy-nilly just to piss them off.

Quote Originally Posted by Conkerzlol View Post
    Why does Wildstar have an advantage over WoW?
    Oh God not one of these.

You do realize that even if Wildstar took 3 million players from WoW, it'd still have 4 million?

You can't kill WoW. WoW has to kill itself and that'll be a gradual, painful decline. If it ever happens to begin with. That said they definitely seem to be on the right track with a subscription fee while not releasing ANYTHING for an entire year just about. While selling a bunch of crap in their digital store that shouldn't exist to begin with.
    Last edited by Rudol Von Stroheim; 2014-05-28 at 09:52 PM.

I agree 100% with the video above.
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarch the Conqueror View Post
    4 Million chinese playing a game doesn't really matter to people in NA or EU.
    dude its like 5 people and an army of bots

Why does Wildstar have an advantage over WoW?
    I got halfway through and just wanted to punch the guy..... All of his WoW Killer speak is annoying. I don't fucking care if Wildstar is going to kill WoW or not, I just care if it's going to be good on it's own.

He even quoted Blizzard basically "We don't care about whatever everyone else is doing, we worry about our projects and deadlines, and other people/ companies/ games don't have an impact on them."

For someone who hates WoW...he sure talks about it alot.

OT: I plan on being an Exile Female Human Medic Scientist...would have been Aurin but I want a Medic, and I've never been a fan or Undead-ish type races, don't like their aesthetics. I tried Explorer and could not stand it....

Funny thing with that video is, the gameplay looks way better than anything I've seen from Wildstar. No, I am not a Blizzard fanboi, I'd love to see WoW crash and burn but I've yet to see anything that could dethrone it, I had hopes for SW:ToR but my hopes were crushed. I've played Wildstar Beta, the early levelling experience alone is enough to make non-Wildstar fans quit, I suspect that most people will quit before the gameplay improves, which is kinda sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarch the Conqueror View Post
    4 Million chinese playing a game doesn't really matter to people in NA or EU.
    This. There is probably 1.5 million in NA and EU each. WoW is going to die but only till December.

Deleted
    while the video is pretty awful.. it is sad that WoW isnt getting much in the form of updates till the next xpac and rely on the "free 90 boost" from pre-ordering to keep players playing or at least to try it for a month again down the line. (can you cancel the pre-order if youve used the boost?)

Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    while the video is pretty awful.. it is sad that WoW isnt getting much in the form of updates till the next xpac and rely on the "free 90 boost" from pre-ordering to keep players playing or at least to try it for a month again down the line. (can you cancel the pre-order if youve used the boost?)
    You can always cancel mate, but they will lock the boosted toon if you do

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is it so hard for you people to NBOT derail this thread with wow-bashing every second page? Most people are here to discuss Wildstar and not read why you guys think WoW/Blizzard suck so much....

You'd think with 2.5 days left until early access there would be enough to talk about without bringing wow in to it all the time..

Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    From what I hear, yes, but you can't use the boosted character until you've preordered again.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Why is it so hard for you people to NBOT derail this thread with wow-bashing every second page? Most people are here to discuss Wildstar and not read why you guys think WoW/Blizzard suck so much....

You'd think with 2.5 days left until early access there would be enough to talk about without bringing wow in to it all the time..
    Probably has to do with this being a WoW fansite and most of us either play or used to play WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    Oh God not one of these.

You do realize that even if Wildstar took 3 million players from WoW, it'd still have 4 million?

You can't kill WoW. WoW has to kill itself and that'll be a gradual, painful decline. If it ever happens to begin with. That said they definitely seem to be on the right track with a subscription fee while not releasing ANYTHING for an entire year just about. While selling a bunch of crap in their digital store that shouldn't exist to begin with.
    I agree with this completely. And the expected stuff from the next expansion they've been cutting and pushing back the release date has a lot of people pretty mad as well. I know I'm going to try and avoid going back myself.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    I agree with this completely. And the expected stuff from the next expansion they've been cutting and pushing back the release date has a lot of people pretty mad as well. I know I'm going to try and avoid going back myself.
    I'm going back but more like as a vacationer versus a serious player if that makes any sense.

Wildstar and FFXIV are my babies from here on.