Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Public housing...so much fun.
    Thats one feature I can't wait to check out.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Thats one feature I can't wait to check out.
    Be warned, it can be a huge money and time sink. You can do awesome stuff with it but, guard your soul.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    Be warned, it can be a huge money and time sink. You can do awesome stuff with it but, guard your soul.
    I delt with housing in runescape sooo LOL.

Don't plan to do anything special just check it out.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

If that's true that you can be banned for something someone did with your guest pass then I will not be giving mine away. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

10+ Year Old Account
    How are MMO-C Australian players feeling when playing this game latency-wise? I'm seeing some mixed opinions around the net.

Deleted
    Any MMO-C guilds set up on the EU?

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    How are MMO-C Australian players feeling when playing this game latency-wise? I'm seeing some mixed opinions around the net.
    I'm probably going to invest in a tunnel once I get into end-game. You have to play the game with 'future sight'; it leaves you with a very small window of error. Like sometimes I jump into ending telegraphs because I know on my screen it's not accurate. It takes a bit of adjustment, but the first time you seen a telegraph your chances of 'reacting' is pretty poor I've found. However, once you know what's happening it's a matter of timing and de-synching the visual ques from what is actually happening.

If you have a history of doing this; it's nothing new, PvP might be a pain though.

I play with 280 ping though, combination of bad routing (ISP is balls) and being at the bottom of the mainland.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciples View Post
    If that's true that you can be banned for something someone did with your guest pass then I will not be giving mine away. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
    They did the same thing with the beta invites. Don't recall anyone ever actually being banned though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RapBreon View Post
    I'm probably going to invest in a tunnel once I get into end-game. You have to play the game with 'future sight'; it leaves you with a very small window of error. Like sometimes I jump into ending telegraphs because I know on my screen it's not accurate. It takes a bit of adjustment, but the first time you seen a telegraph your chances of 'reacting' is pretty poor I've found. However, once you know what's happening it's a matter of timing and de-synching the visual ques from what is actually happening.

If you have a history of doing this; it's nothing new, PvP might be a pain though.

I play with 280 ping though, combination of bad routing (ISP is balls) and being at the bottom of the mainland.
    Yeah I had a feeling PVP would probably be an exercise in frustration. As long as PVE has enough room to at least let predictive play work then I may give the game a try. Thankfully I'm on NBN so it's just the international route that will cause me grief, rather than my local routing.

Quote Originally Posted by Eregho View Post
    This game is excellent and I strongly recommend it to anybody. I've tried a ton of MMOs and I believe this is the best one that has been released since WoW.

This is also coming from somebody who went into wildstar with very low expectations. When I first decided to try the game I thought I'd hate it, but I'm glad I tried it anyway and that I was so very wrong.
    This is the truth. I've tried almost every MMO over the last 3 years and this is by far the best of them all. I love the difficulty I hope they never nerf anything. I cant wait to try out some of the raids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I'm stuck on classes again. Get a few levels in spellslinger, shoot my engineer ahead further, and now I'm in the mood to roll another class but stuck on what to roll. Ugh... Let's see. Medic? Warrior? Stalker? Esper? Hmm...

Am I insane for buying a friend Wildstar? >_>

He can't afford it and I was like, "Screw that noise." Then I threw the box at his head and he was like, "Wtf?"

So yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post

He can't afford it and I was like, "Screw that noise." Then I threw the box at his head and he was like, "Wtf?"

So yeah.
    Sounds like you're an awesome friend

Deleted

So yeah.
    Nah I've done this for a couple friends too with GW2 and Tera, MMOs are always alot more fun with friends, especially new ones when you're just starting out, I always think of it as improving my own enjoyment of the game, while doing a favor for a friend at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Yeah I had a feeling PVP would probably be an exercise in frustration. As long as PVE has enough room to at least let predictive play work then I may give the game a try. Thankfully I'm on NBN so it's just the international route that will cause me grief, rather than my local routing.
    I've also noticed that when I have 280 ping sometimes stuff I 'dodge' still hits me. For example, you know the spider burrow attack (if you don't well, eh)? If I strafe at 280 ping I'll dodge it most of the time, sometimes I'll get hit (which can one-shot on some beefier spiders) but at 230ping I never get hit. Brisbane + NBN, you'll get less than 200, you should have no issues with PvE I wager.

Out of curiosity, Blizz will allow me to refund my WoD pre-order right?

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    It would be beyond ridiculous if they didn't. It's a preorder, you havn't bought anything. You put money down on a product that isn't out yet.

But if you redeemed your free 90, they probably won't refund you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    It would be beyond ridiculous if they didn't. It's a preorder, you havn't bought anything. You put money down on a product that isn't out yet.

But if you redeemed your free 90, they probably won't refund you.
    Afaik even if you redeemed the free 90 you can cancel your preorder, but the character you boosted is locked until you preorder again. Haven't preorder myself, so this is all second hand information which could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    I got both of my pre-orders refunded, and they told me my boosted characters are locked until I re-purchase WoD.

So yeah.
    Nah you're just smart.