The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Whoever it was who came up with the idea of Daze - should be dazed to death by a level 1 critter.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Thanks Sy and SirRobin, though I can't access youtube at work sadly

Definitely doesn't sound like anything knew. Curious how the implementation will feel though, sadly will probably be awhile before I find out that bit.
    No love for me, even tho I linked the videos three pages ago. I feel sad and molested right now.

Quote Originally Posted by 1NF4M0UZ View Post
    Wildstar Live Stream: Warrior 09.11.2013

P1
    P2
    P3
    P4

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 1NF4M0UZ View Post
    No love for me, even tho I linked the videos three pages ago. I feel sad and molested right now.

Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    Anyone post the youtubes of the stream yet?

Starts about 28 minutes in.

Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Somethings that weren't picked up by the summary.

some AMP's are unlocked/obtained by finding rare items in the game that can be sold to other players.
    There's a loot vacuum option, so all loot gets sucked in by using it and it's visible.

Anyway i recommend watching the stream there's a lot of information and footage on there especially if you can watch it in high resolution.
    I was actually thinking of starting to do summaries for the livestreams and post them in WSC. Not sure can I bother tho, there's already many people who do fairly good job with that. Tho with my OCDs, I think I could be slightly more thorough.

- - - Updated - - -

My reaction to that:
    (I am the king's man)

Deleted
    Invites for the new beta has been sent out to old beta testers now, not sure if its done yet. Apparently the new beta testers got two additional keys to give their friends. Doing that instead of inviting stress testers seems weird to me.
    Last edited by mmoccb6aec8e5b; 2013-11-12 at 03:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is the stream in one youtube vid.

Again, starts 28min in.

I Haz No Betaz
    Last edited by SirRobin; 2013-11-12 at 02:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel0ns View Post
    Invites for the new beta has been sent out to old beta testers now, not sure if its done yet. Apparently the first round of beta testers got two additional keys to give their friends. Doing that instead of inviting stress testers seems wierd to me.
    I can confirm this. Beta keys have been sent as of today at 6pm.

Just as I'm musing to my brother, while he's playing FF14, how I need an MMO to play, a Wildstar beta email appears in my inbox.

I've been reading this thread pretty regularly for the last month or so, and wanted to say thanks for the steady stream of info and commentary.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by puppypizza View Post
    Just as I'm musing to my brother, while he's playing FF14, how I need an MMO to play, a Wildstar beta email appears in my inbox.

I've been reading this thread pretty regularly for the last month or so, and wanted to say thanks for the steady stream of info and commentary.
    Does the email include a start date for the beta? Wondering if its still december, or if they decided to start early.

Deleted
    where is the confirmation (ah seems to be lots on reddit).. nothing on twitter.. so hoping that its only a small wave that went out
    Last edited by mmoccc0b2dd691; 2013-11-12 at 03:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    I like this mehanic much more than *DAZED* in wow. You aggroed lvl 1 mob.. you are lvl 60.. you are now dismounted slowed anoyed and pissed off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Whoever it was who came up with the idea of Daze - should be dazed to death by a level 1 critter.
    you guys should play swtor! no mount daze, yay!

that's because any attack that hits you while mounted, even a single ranged blaster shot from a lvl 1 mob on a max level character, not only instantly dismounts you, always, but actually makes your speeder explode, stunning you for two seconds or so. fun!

Here is the stream in one youtube vid.
    thanks. maybe i'll actually watch he whole thing some time. at least on youtube i get decent quality, twitch has horrible stutters on anything above 360p, even though i can watch 1040p anywhere else with like three seconds of buffering needed -.-'
    I Haz No Betaz
    me neitherz :[

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    where is the confirmation.. nothing on twitter.. so hoping that its only a small wave that went out
    Here is Gaffneys answer to a post about the extra keys people are getting:

So many people were in the earlier invites that it would have swamped our servers if we doubled or tripled that number, but we wanted to experiment with more friend codes (IMO it's a lot of fun to play w/ your friends, and the way we were doing keys before made it unlikely).
    We'll try to do more friend-invite type things for folks in the earlier waves, once we know how many of them are re-upping for this round. No promises in case it becomes a logistical nightmare for our beta tenders though - but I hear ya.
    -jg

Does the email include a start date for the beta? Wondering if its still december, or if they decided to start early.
    No dates, it just says to check the forums.

Deleted
    only new testers are getting friend codes it seems.. which got confirmed by gaffney.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is Gaffneys answer to a post about the extra keys people are getting:
    yeah just saw it.. still hopeful that more will go out or i can beg my way into getting one haha :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    only new testers are getting friend codes it seems.. which got confirmed by gaffney.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah just saw it.. still hopeful that more will go out or i can beg my way into getting one haha :P
    From the new FAQ
    I was a stress tester in the beta but I did not receive a beta code.
    We have promised all of our Stress Testers that they would be included in later betas. However, we're not quite ready for that step with this first round of Winter Beta. We will be getting all the players who were able to Stress Test in as full beta testers in a later round of Winter Beta.
    So this will be a long beta with several stages then. They are most likely checking how many of the sent out keys are used before sending out more invites.

They should really specify whether or not you should delete your old client. I mean, I am just to be safe but like, blargh. Long download/update time.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So has something changed to the NDA that everyone can suddenly say they are in beta? Or should the entire last two pages be redacted?
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    So has something changed to the NDA that everyone can suddenly say they are in beta? Or should the entire last two pages be redacted?
    Redacted, I would guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the friend invite thing is real, I'm gonna have to wake up all of the people I know who signed up and see if they got invites. xD

Edit: Like 4 people saying they're too lazy to check their e-mail. What kind of ravenous fans are they supposed to be? Jeez.
    Last edited by Viscoe; 2013-11-12 at 05:33 AM.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    If the friend invite thing is real, I'm gonna have to wake up all of the people I know who signed up and see if they got invites. xD

Edit: Like 4 people saying they're too lazy to check their e-mail. What kind of ravenous fans are they supposed to be? Jeez.
    If they don't send no friend codes, they ain't they ain't no friend of mine...

(dat...pun)