10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I feel like I have to be forgetting someone. Maybe Medics do too?
    Waryur

dey iz ware dat thick n heavy armur
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    Waryur

dey iz ware dat thick n heavy armur
    You ain't from jerzy gurl tlk normal
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by avarcis View Post
    Also you can't blame me, the amount of people using that sort of backwards logic is staggering!
    Well we did have someone say a couple of pages back that providing more choice directly causes homogenization, which was a pretty brain shattering moment for many, so I guess I can forgive this trespass. I thought it was so over the top that it would be instantly recognized as satire. But really I was serious and I'm just using this as a deflection tactic. Servers have a 1:1 correlation with payment model because they have to...what's that thing people always say even though it isn't true? Oh yeah...they have to spend millions of dollars just to keep the servers running.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    If my wife rolls an Aurin like she plans, I'm totally gonna smoosh with her on the arkship before we hit the gym, catch a tan at the Deradune shore, and then nuke some laundry.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    i m tlkin normal boi you dont no me

Seriously though, Aurin are hippies not valley girls!
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiya View Post
    Nooooo not this girl again!!! I wish they would just let the dev talk and play the game
    I don't know this lady but the video gives me the impression that she is a "giggle girl." Eye and ear candy, basically. Hope I'm wrong but its IGN and I've never held them in very high esteem.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post

If my wife rolls an Aurin like she plans, I'm totally gonna smoosh with her on the arkship before we hit the gym, catch a tan at the Deradune shore, and then nuke some laundry.
    Oh not you, too! QQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    I don't know this lady but the video gives me the impression that she is a "giggle girl."
    That's almost as annoying as 'woo girls' in real life.
    BAD WOLF

Aurin are not from jersey they are valley girls. They are hippie valley girls. Grannok are from jersey.. just look at the earings!
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Aurin are not from jersey they are valley girls. They are hippie valley girls. Grannok are from jersey.. just look at the earings!
    You are making it very hard for me to continue playing with my exile peeps right now...
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, that's why I said valley girls and not Jersey. xD

Granok are totally hardass Jersey guys, though. I haven't really heard the women all that much because WildStar seems ot have some serious sausagefest issues going on right now with the NPCs.

thankfully they're actually addressing that believe it or not

10+ Year Old Account
    thankfully they're actually addressing that believe it or not
    Oh you're one of those liberal nutjobs that think women deserve equal treatment that extends to video game representation? Ok. I propose they make all of the cooking trainers and bag vendors female. Everything else can stay male. That sounds right...right?
    BAD WOLF

15+ Year Old Account
    Sausages reminded me of one thing. Will Wildstar have cooking, fishing or other sorts of minigame stuff?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Sausages reminded me of one thing. Will Wildstar have cooking, fishing or other sorts of minigame stuff?
    You'll have to wait and see, but I don't think you will be disappointed. The last item would be a rather interesting discussion if I could answer it better, but alas I'm not in beta you see...so I have no knowledge of that sort of thing.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    To be honest though, when you give a game to much choice you start homogenizing it and then it starts losing the unique feeling that it should have.
    Too much choice, can lead to homogenization, but it doesn't have to. But the "every class can do everything" mentality is coming to a lot of games.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    Too much choice, can lead to homogenization, but it doesn't have to. But the "every class can do everything" mentality is coming to a lot of games.
    It's fine if every class can do everything so long as they do it in their own, unique play style. Like, rogues and mages both DPS but they do it in very different ways.

Additionally, the real problem comes in when you do the "everyone can do everything" but don't have a LAS. LAS forces you to choose how you want to play rather than play everything.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    Boy IGN got all the goodies today.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/12/...nical-engineer

There is a 17 minute vid in there too.
    Frost needs to brush up on his class knowledge. But great video.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    It's fine if every class can do everything so long as they do it in their own, unique play style. Like, rogues and mages both DPS but they do it in very different ways.

Additionally, the real problem comes in when you do the "everyone can do everything" but don't have a LAS. LAS forces you to choose how you want to play rather than play everything.
    Yeah I agree, especially with the LAS part.

Now that TESO has released their release date it makes me feel confident that we will see Wildstar in a similar timeframe end of march / april would be fantastic for me since I have vacation to burn before summer.

Seeing Engineer tanks reminds me of the Puppeteer class in FFXI and that reminds me that the Puppeteer class was billed as a pet tank or pet dps and it did both horribly so you never got groups. Here is hoping they can figure out the pet tank better than they did in FFXI.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Oh you're one of those liberal nutjobs that think women deserve equal treatment that extends to video game representation? Ok. I propose they make all of the cooking trainers and bag vendors female. Everything else can stay male. That sounds right...right?
    Um, no. You forgot the waiter NPCs. And the nurse ones, too (but not the doctor ones.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Um, no. You forgot the waiter NPCs. And the nurse ones, too (but not the doctor ones.)
    Yep. They need to be women to so that this is fair. I feel like after this change they will propose a vote to end women's suffrage. Because you know...suffering is bad. >.> Bring on equality!
    BAD WOLF