So I installed the client, and decided to boot it up just to look at the configuration. I changed it to full screen exclusive to see what that would do, and now my game appears to be permanently minimized, even after restarting it. Any tips on how I can change this?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    *rolls my eyes* and while all this happens there is a NEW SHINY car that nobody has copied yet, is equally as difficult to get and even fewer people have.. GO GET IT! and continue your special syndrome. worry less about the past ~ focus more on the future.
    I am taking about the future, not the past. There is a reason even casual games like Hearthstone have "special" golden heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    It is human nature to want to be that special cookie. If I buy a Ferrari for $150k. And then later on there is a model out there for $10k that looks exactly the same, might be a little slower and the color is different. I won't be as special and neither will my car. In fact, sales of the expensive model will plummet drastically. Things that are rare are more expensive for a reason.
    but.... you can do that...
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one that seriously wants the servers to be up already for this weekend? I want to PLAY!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    I am taking about the future, not the past. There is a reason even casual games like Hearthstone have "special" golden heroes.
    no, you are missing the point. it doesnt matter that others eventually get what you already have, even if they get it for cheaper or less effort. its OLD! there is a new shiny out there that you should focus on getting, be the first to get the new, not the last to get the old. yes HS has special heroes, that eventually lots of people will have. (idk i barely play the game) but im sure there will also be new things that you can try to get while other new players work on getting something you have been showing off for months.

lets not continue to derail the thread. this is not the place for debating old rares vs new rares. this is Wildstar's thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cidic View Post
    Am I the only one that seriously wants the servers to be up already for this weekend? I want to PLAY!!!!
    yah i am a bit eager too, having already preordered the DDE.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

lets not continue to derail the thread. this is not the place for debating old rares vs new rares. this is Wildstar's thread.
    We are talking about WildStar.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    yah i am a bit eager too, having already preordered the DDE.
    I did as well. I just want to play....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Oh you mean those heroic raids that such a low percentage of people have cleared? The raids that are higher difficulty than ever in the history of the game? The mounts that come from said raids? Oh you don't know because your guild quit the game and you've been doing LFR and now you hope another game will somehow revive a group of players to do the exact same thing you can already do in other games? Or is it just that filthy casuals being able to get low ilvl purples and run old instances to get Ashes of Alar somehow ruins your accomplishment?

"Sense of glory"? LOLOLOLOL.
    cause loads of people cleared some of the older raids aswell raiding back then was far too different to compare like for like in difficulty.. some people think it was harder.. some dont.

do they has cheesemints in wildstar?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I don't see why you are having a problem as no one else seems to of reported having a problem doing it. At which point in the process does it fail?
    I'm in the same boat, you input all your information (which has green ticks next to it). However the error says "There was an error creating your account. Please re-enter your account information."

Zzzz Wanted to play this game!

EDIT:: THIS SHOULD HELP PEOPLE
    https://support.wildstar-online.com/...e-my-password-
    Last edited by 08nolanni; 2014-03-20 at 11:16 PM. Reason: New info

I have question guys. I got today beta key for this weekend from curse site. Im from EU and I dont know what Region to chose before installing, North America or Press (E.U)? I have bad internet connection and dont have time to try both clients. What should I pick? Is the EU only for people from press?

Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    cause loads of people cleared some of the older raids aswell raiding back then was far too different to compare like for like in difficulty.. some people think it was harder.. some dont.
    He is talking about the % of the population who successfully complete endgame.

Back in vanilla, it was about 5%. Current tier? Last I heard it was about 1%.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account
    So what happens when people start clearing end game super fast in wildstar? It will happen.

Just for reference, top end raiding continues to get harder as the tiers progress, vanilla and tbc is no where near heroic raiding difficulty at the intended gear level.
    Last edited by Tekkommo; 2014-03-20 at 11:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    So what happens when people start clearing end game super fast in wildstar? It will happen.
    Leader boards and boss variants.

If you make PvE into a form of PvP, clearing the content isn't enough. You have to clear it faster than other guilds.

It adds a lot more replay value to raids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    Leader boards and boss variants.

If you make PvE into a form of PvP, clearing the content isn't enough. You have to clear it faster than other guilds.

It adds a lot more replay value to raids.
    You do realise Warcraft logs and wol has this and nobody cares.

You do realise Warcraft logs and wol has this and nobody cares.
    I think when it's part of the in game UI, it becomes important to more people.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think when it's part of the in game UI, it becomes important to more people.
    The issues guilds have in raids with dc's (remember it will be 40 man), it won't be a big thing, raiding with lots of people make speed runs not all that accurate.

Unless you get some big extra reward, nobody will care enough to make it a big deal. It would also mean raids are to be cleared in one sitting.

I don't see how that really matters to be totally honest. Most of us will not clear the raiding before the next content comes in. Is this really a concern? What the top 1% do should not (and I know it does) affect how the rest of us play. Of course people who only get 40% of the way through will still complain that it is to easy because other guilds do it in the first week but that won't really matter

Deleted
    He is talking about the % of the population who successfully complete endgame.

Back in vanilla, it was about 5%. Current tier? Last I heard it was about 1%.
    5% cleared naxx?

Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    5% cleared naxx?
    4%

5% is what is typical.