Quote Originally Posted by pallyopness View Post
    No, as I said, if you would care to read. I have read numerous upon numerous posts all over in WoW threads about how Wildstar would make grown men cry in raids. It just doesn't seem true now does it. I am just turning the tables. Coming to their favorite game and telling them how it is. Don't like it? Don't read it. Wildstar is a passover to WoW, not a competition. Call this a gloating to all those who thought Wildstar would be harder than anything ever done.
    They've been fighting these bosses for over 6 months. Still haven't cleared the raid in that time.

Those are the facts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaithor View Post
    Questions for people having FPS issues:

-Are you using the patched client from beta? (I am)
    -Has anyone uninstalled the beta client and noticed a performance increase with a fresh install?
    Was thinking that may have been my issue however i uninstalled and downloaded it again but with no fps boost >.< Think size may have gone down though :P

Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    They've been fighting these bosses for over 6 months. Still haven't cleared the raid in that time.

Those are the facts.
    On BETA!!! that is the facts. Every game has a beta. WoW had a beta when it first came out. How did those raids go and leveling to max? First week kills? Nope.

Once again...BIG DIFFERENCE...first of all.... EVERYONE had beta for MoP damn near. With the, and I quote "same mechanics and rehashed skills as 8 years prior had". So they are able to do it based on years upon years upon years of practice. Wildstar is NEW, beta or not, players don't have the experience in the gameplay as WoW players had for Thunder King.Also 50 LEVELS!!

- - - Updated - - -

So the game isn't as hard as they say and you want me to smarten up to be realistic? BUT ITS THE HARDEST RAIDS EVER!!! From their website:

RAIDS
    TAKE YOUR TRESPASSING SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL!

If you thought WildStar raids would be a carefree cakewalk through Creampuff Mountain on roller skates with doughnut training-wheels, you probably have a serious head injury! On the upside, we’ve just spent eight years coming up with the perfect cure: the most intense raid content ever hyped!

These raids aren’t just hardcore, they’re diamond-core 20- and 40-player PvE dungeons on crack that will pit your characters against the loudest bosses ever promoted!"

LOLOLOL for 6 days!
    Um, it's the same type of game. They don't need 10 years to learn it. You learn how to play in the first 20 levels. All you need to know is the top guilds in the world can down a WoW raid in two weeks. Those same guilds haven't downed a wildstar raid. Just hasn't been done. And it won't be done for a long time. Them downing the first couple farm bosses is not your victory. You need to wait. Sorry. One day, maybe top guilds will down the raids in this game after a couple weeks, but that day is not today, cupcake.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaithor View Post
    Questions for people having FPS issues:

-Are you using the patched client from beta? (I am)
    -Has anyone uninstalled the beta client and noticed a performance increase with a fresh install?
    I was using the beta client and had pretty poor fps. Deleted the files in "C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\NCSOFT\WildStar folder" and my fps went up quite a bit.(That does reset your game setting btw) I assume doing a fresh install would do the same.

On BETA!!! that is the facts. Every game has a beta. WoW had a beta when it first came out. How did those raids go and leveling to max? First week kills? Nope.
    You're comparing apples and oranges. I said this in the main WoW forum and i'll say it again.

If you think Molten Core is even close to any Wildstar raid difficulty, you either didn't play Molten Core, or haven't played Wildstar raids.

So I tried that "don't do tasks" strategy to questing you guys said to do. Worked well, I was doing interesting quests and getting nice xp. Now I have no quests lol. Been driving around the zone but they're all just tasks.

I got guest pass, really enjoyed this game.. and got only to lvl 17

I just dont have now time for games due my job so its seems there is no point for me to buy Wildstar I can play atm only games like diablo where I can go in for 20 min and then logout ;/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrkSorcerer View Post
    I was using the beta client and had pretty poor fps. Deleted the files in "C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\NCSOFT\WildStar folder" and my fps went up quite a bit.(That does reset your game setting btw) I assume doing a fresh install would do the same.
    Exactly what settings does it reset? If it's the same ones as already get reset anyway, I'd be willing to try this to get at least a small boost, as I haven't gotten rid of any beta files I had.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Bloodsail Admiral Lethey Alexandros's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am not seeing this this leveling problem people are talking about. I have completed every quest in every zone from the moment I left the arcship excludeing the alternate starting zone.

Northern wilds > into the gallows area> Thayd > Galeras > Whitevale > Farside > and just arrived at Wilderrun. The intro quest for Wilderrun is marked as 35, I ended Farside and all previous zones with 100% completeion and was 35.

This also includes Ship hands, sim cores, completeing each public event atleast once, and dungeon runs.

What I did not do was pvp so my leveling experience was not off set by the experience gain from pvp victories.
    Last edited by Lethey Alexandros; 2014-06-09 at 10:02 PM.

For some reason the AH is telling me to put this item up for 52g when the competition says 4g...

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is the commodity sell now putting prices for mats at less than the vendor price? :S

10+ Year Old Account
    I do no different than those who don't play WoW anymore yet post opinion after opinion on those forums.
    See, but this is the thing, I've PLAYED WoW, and I've raided in it, I can have an opinion on it since I have first hand experience, same with Wildstar, YOU however, haven't, and all you can do is see how people react, since you cannot form a solid opinion on it, just like I can't, since I haven't set foot in a raid yet

It's like saying heroic Garrosh is piss poor easy, without even killing him on normal mode to factualize your opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    Exactly what settings does it reset? If it's the same ones as already get reset anyway, I'd be willing to try this to get at least a small boost, as I haven't gotten rid of any beta files I had.
    For me it reset the tutorial messages, graphic settings, and I had to put my account info in to log in again. I assume it would also reset player notes and such if you had them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrkSorcerer View Post
    For me it reset the tutorial messages, graphic settings, and I had to put my account info in to log in again. I assume it would also reset player notes and such if you had them.
    Oh. I can deal with closing a few extra windows and typing in my e-mail.

All my graphics settings are default anyway, so it's no big deal. I'll have to clear that folder out. Thank you for the tip.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Why is the commodity sell now putting prices for mats at less than the vendor price? :S
    Because buyers and sellers are both stupid. I'm sitting on about 600 extra heartwood, ironbark wood, and now I"m getting a nice fat pile of Ancient wood. I won't sell them until the market is less insane.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

15+ Year Old Account
    I got a dueling arena!

It seems pretty cool, have no one to try to test it with though. You have to pay gold to continue it to work? WTF kind of scam is that? >.>
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

It seems pretty cool, have no one to try to test it with though. You have to pay gold to continue it to work? WTF kind of scam is that? >.>
    It's so fucking small too. Such a waste.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Sell just goes to whoever has the highest buy order placed. If that is below vendor price it'll go to them.

shouldn't feed but...

it's the first 2 bosses of the beginner raid. wow's equivelent to normal mode. the first day it's available 2 bosses are dead, while in wow the entire raid is cleared in like 8 hours(by like a dozen teams not 1). This is with months of practice to boot, far less practice in wow's betas then in wildstars. just giving some perspective...

Quote Originally Posted by CrossNgen View Post
    It's like saying heroic Garrosh is piss poor easy, without even killing him on normal mode to factualize your opinion
    Fun fact: People shouting hardest that heroic raiding in WoW is piss-easy, haven't had any experience past immerseus-FLEX.

It's tyring really.

As for Wildstar's difficulty: We shall see, it's a new game, no one can really claim to know which one is harder (as if it even matters, but okay). As a reference, absolute virtue in ffxi wasn't killed for 2 years, but the fight wasn't hard at all. It was merely ridiculously over-tuned.

So just wait, allow players to learn to play the game.