10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Like for real you totes don't know what a valley girl is? Like really? Whatever girl lets hit the mall!
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    Like, oh. my. god. My daddy got me, like, A NEW CREDIT CARD!! Shopping spreeeeeee!
    EEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee

OH

M

G

girl where have you been all my life, like totes.
    So, basically, a spoiled girl who talks like a total airhead.
    that was.. very educational. thank you :I
    They have their places. I like 'em all sizes. Well, no, not E+. But yeah.
    "to each their own", i tend to say, but not on my aurin!! /angrystomp

Anyone find it strange that rock people get boobs but chua don't :l

I mean it is a stupid excuse that chua are unisex because they are based on rodents but we have robots, lizard people and rocks with boobs.
    i actually kinda like that about chua. it may well just have been a decision for having to put less work into models and such, but i think it makes them more interesting and unique. and it's not like you can't make a feminine looking chua if you really want to.

that aside, rock boobs? yeah, no. thanks, but no thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I feel like the chua should have gotten gender differences whereas the Mechari should have been unisex. There is no reason for robots to have genders, like, at all. Even the lore is stupid: "The female mechari have boobs and butts because it was more pleasing and welcoming for the cassian humans" or something to that effect (I'm not even shitting you. I wish I could remember where that was, but it's 100% official.)

Granok and Mechari probably could have both gotten away as unisex races. Chua is like... it's like they were uncomfortable with giving a fat little rat boobs? I don't blame them. Maybe they were too scared of trying to make a "sexy" rat because what if they fucked up? OH NO HOW COULD WE FUCK UP THE SEXY RAT

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    and it's not like you can't make a feminine looking chua if you really want to.
    It is actually TERRIBLY difficult to make a female-looking chua. I guess that's sort of the point but it's very, very easy to make a male-looking chua, so... they sort of failed at gender-neutral.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

and it's not like you can't make a feminine looking chua if you really want to.
    Real men wear pink. Pink fur doesn't make things feminine :l
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Honestly, I feel like the chua should have gotten gender differences whereas the Mechari should have been unisex. There is no reason for robots to have genders, like, at all. Even the lore is stupid: "The female mechari have boobs and butts because it was more pleasing and welcoming for the cassian humans" or something to that effect (I'm not even shitting you. I wish I could remember where that was, but it's 100% official.)

Granok and Mechari probably could have both gotten away as unisex races. Chua is like... it's like they were uncomfortable with giving a fat little rat boobs? I don't blame them. Maybe they were too scared of trying to make a "sexy" rat because what if they fucked up? OH NO HOW COULD WE FUCK UP THE SEXY RAT

- - - Updated - - -

It is actually TERRIBLY difficult to make a female-looking chua. I guess that's sort of the point but it's very, very easy to make a male-looking chua, so... they sort of failed at gender-neutral.

I see where you're coming from after trying out Charr in Guild wars 2, I don't like races that don't have distinct gender-appropriate bodies. Little bewbs on the chua would've been fine imo; they will need to include lots of long eyelashes/lipstick in character customization to make chua look female if you won't be choosing pink fur.

I personally can't decide between female drakken and female mechari for a stalker, I'm not crazy about tails but I'm also not crazy about being a robot either...female mechari have such a dignified pose though (like the female night elves when shooting a bow).
    Last edited by Woakerio; 2013-12-12 at 03:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't like the tails of the Draken or the fact that you're a robot, why not play Cassian?
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD

10+ Year Old Account
    Engineers actually look pretty cool. They're like an Isaac Clarke class! :P

The only race I can stand in the Dominion is the Mechari.

But I dislike the way they run/walk. It looks sort of gay/feminine, no offense intended.
    I'm not into that kind of walk and it's sort of annoying to me. But the Mechari do look really badass.

I'm Exile all the way. The Granok and Mordesh are boss and I won't be playing any other races other than those 2.

My prediction:

Most played class = Engineer
    Least played class = Warrior

Yay or nay?

Was gonna start a class poll but Wildstar doesn't have its own forum so probably bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    My prediction:

Yay or nay?

Was gonna start a class poll but Wildstar doesn't have its own forum so probably bad idea.
    $100 it's going to be the opposite later on.

Engineers are going to suck like they do in almost all MMO's they're a class in.
    Warriors are going to be good/great like they are in almost every MMO they're a class in.

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    My prediction:

Yay or nay?

Id wager to guess you would be right because if wow is any foretelling melee gets pooped on by bosses so a ranged dps class that can tank will win hands down.

Esper will be the least played class I'm betting

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post

Perhaps, but Engi will be most played.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    My guess would be medic. People might see the name and think "Medic? Yuckhealernothx". Medic just doesn't sound very epic either imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf Lord View Post
    My guess would be medic. People might see the name and think "Medic? Yuckhealernothx". Medic just doesn't sound very epic either imo.
    I think engi will be the least played class, after all it's a pet class and so far every mmo i played there seems to be a big stigma on those.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wohoo EU Servers in Frankfurt, this gets me Tears of Joy. Seems like the same Server Sites as GW2.
    After the Server disaster FFXIV was this is very very good News.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gungrir View Post
    I think engi will be the least played class, after all it's a pet class and so far every mmo i played there seems to be a big stigma on those.
    Hunter was number 2 in WoW, last time I checked..

So, Leah B. Jackson--Stephan Frost. Fucked or not? YOU be the judge, MMO-Champs!

Hunter was number 2 in WoW, last time I checked..
    Hunters are a fluke :P, they weren't always that popular.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Illumy View Post
    Wohoo EU Servers in Frankfurt, this gets me Tears of Joy. Seems like the same Server Sites as GW2.
    After the Server disaster FFXIV was this is very very good News.
    Allot of the WoW servers are also at Frankfurt ^^.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gungrir View Post
    Allot of the WoW servers are also at Frankfurt ^^.
    I thought they (EU English) are in Paris, France. The German servers might be in Frankfurt.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone find it strange that rock people get boobs but chua don't :l

I mean it is a stupid excuse that chua are unisex because they are based on rodents but we have robots, lizard people and rocks with boobs.
    I wish Chua were like the drag queens of the century. Big boobs, high heels, low voice and a BEARD!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    First of all, calling engineer a pet class is like calling mages a pet class. You CAN have bots(or a frost elemental... at least you could when I played) but it is far from mandatory. And secondly, the pet's really just function like normal spells. They have 1 spell each which you activate on your own, so it is really just like any other spell except the source is a small thing beside you and not you. I do hope they will add some kind of 90-95% aoe resistance to damage as it will be a real pain trying to control them during boss fights to get them out of telegraphs.

So far the two new classes seems to have been fairly popular are the interwebz. Before, the spellslinger was the big lead in classes people would play but it seems to have evened out a bit now.
    The problem I can see with the Esper is their first ability which is not castable while moving, which means they are the only class in the game to start with that kind of ability, making them a lot less mobile, at least early in the game so yeah, they being the least played class might be right.