Quote Originally Posted by athlonmax View Post
    Just stopping by to say hi to Viscoe and Zito!
    >.>

hi.....
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    >.>

hi.....
    It appears you have friends ! How lucky of you. =p

Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    It appears you have friends ! How lucky of you. =p
    unintentionally buying affections is not friendship.

Deleted
    as far as I understand the whole "friend key" system they won't get sent out until mid-december ... so begging is futile at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Grantji View Post
    as far as I understand the whole "friend key" system they won't get sent out until mid-december ... so begging is futile at the moment.
    I've been told its on the 7th, don't know how accurate it is though.

Quote Originally Posted by Charecters View Post
    I've been told its on the 7th, don't know how accurate it is though.
    A bird said the first week of december non-stress test beta invitees should have 1 by the end of the first week of december. The bird doesn't know when you get a second one though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where is this bird; does it shit on people?

I just got another email. From ESO. I wish they'd stop sending me stuff. u.u;

Definitely not the email I wanted.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

Quote Originally Posted by Keren View Post
    In the esper or slingers AMA they got asked about over-target heals. I cant find it this moment, but the answer was that it is already in developement. I just dont know if they talked about community or developer work...
    sorry If I wasn't clear (I've stopped healing since Karazhan) I meant mouse-over addon for healer.

@ -edge: there is a mouse-over macro solution for SWTOR http://mmo-mechanics.com/swtor/forums/thread-1153.html

the medic class page is now online: http://www.wildstar-online.com/uk/th...sses/medic.php

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Protip: Beta's are still NDA'd as far as I know. So please at least try to pretend to have a shred of respect for that NDA you agreed to if you got accepted into any upcoming beta events.
    This has to be the ~20th time I've seen either you or another mod make this post, and it's largely the same people still doing it. It would seem even following the simplest of requests is beyond some peoples comprehension .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbreck View Post
    In regards to the Medic, I certainly hope they come up with some clever way to monitor your probes on the game field. Otherwise, it's going to turn into a game of watching your UI and using an addon in order to maximize your uptime and detonate at the exact right moment, and that all seems rather counter to their design philosophy for combat.
    skill trackers youre more used to will probably come in the form of community made add-ons which will be available at launch.

In regards to the Medic, I certainly hope they come up with some clever way to monitor your probes on the game field. Otherwise, it's going to turn into a game of watching your UI and using an addon in order to maximize your uptime and detonate at the exact right moment, and that all seems rather counter to their design philosophy for combat.
    Addons will cover this.

10+ Year Old Account
    i noticed that the duration is just above the cooldown, so i think it would be rather easy to keep track of it, unless you are playing at a point where it should always be at the last 0.5 seconds or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Eightace View Post
    It will be up against SWTOR, good luck with that!

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You've all completely missed my point. Unless addons in WildStar can add graphics to the game field. Try re-reading my post.
    Or perhaps you've missed the design completely? Just because there are telegraphs doesn't mean you will never look at a UI. Otherwise they wouldn't have multiple resource bars among other things. Do you also expect there to be an in game representation of your dots ticking? I'm really not sure why you'd expect a probe to function any differently. Pretend it's a dot that you can trigger like immolate/conflag from WoW. It just has a much shinier graphic associated with it.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Argggghhh just got a Hearthstone Beta Key. I WANT WILDSTAR !!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly. And what do people who multi-dot in WoW do? Spend most of their time watching an addon to monitor when to refresh their DoTs. Now add to that not only monitoring DoTs, but also HoTs on allies, plus not just monitoring them in order to refresh, but also to detonate and THEN refresh. Sounds like a full time UI whack-a-mole game to me.
    Unless they changed medics at the moment you'll use 3/4 buttons max.
    Last edited by Floopa; 2013-12-04 at 08:14 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps. Whether or not my point is based on a correct assumption has no bearing on whether or not the previous posters missed my point, which they did.

I never said that you shouldn't have to look at the UI. Avoid the strawmen please.
    My aren't you full of internet clichés/buzzwords? I find your use of 'strawmen' ironic in the face of you feeling the need to argue that people aren't understanding you and getting an attitude about it. Also, you're putting words in my mouth by assuming I'm putting words in your mouth, when I'm just presenting a point based on your opinion. It's not remotely close to what you think is going on.
    Sounds like a full time UI whack-a-mole game to me.
    Whack a mole...in a game that has most abilities freeform target...hrmm. Seems like you are still missing the point. Let's be clear though, Wildstar is trying to market itself as something radically different and it's really not. The current incarnation is much further away from traditional combat than it was last CBT. However, expecting it to reinvent the wheel is just not realistic. If you're trying to say you don't enjoy that gameplay, welp...registered. You should probably go ahead and move on to the next MMO.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by illumy View Post
    argggghhh just got a hearthstone beta key. I want wildstar !!!!!!!!!!!
    You're gonna play hearthstone and you're gonna like it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    You should probably go ahead and move on to the next MMO.
    More like he should try online shooters. Since those type of games dont have alot of UI. And he can escape the whack-a-mole game.