while i decide on class time to pick path and profession

mining+weaponsmith or leather items+w/e 2nd prof they need ?

what do u think will make money ?

also for path its probebly settler or soldier, depend if i need the vendor bot alot
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    So this is done to discourage players from stacking only one primary stat?
    Yes its a reward to say dont just go purely for 1 stat alone as you can use "some" of that stat budget in getting other worthwhile stats according to your role and get some of their landmarks to boost you more overall.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    while i decide on class time to pick path and profession

mining+weaponsmith or leather items+w/e 2nd prof they need ?

what do u think will make money ?
    Surely the most profiting one will be architect, but it's a pain the ass. Even in the first level, you need items from two different farming profs to make something. So, if you are willing to sacrifice some money at the beginning in the ah to craft and sell just for money, then architect.

Speaking about outfitter (leather armors), I think that it might be in a strange place economically speaking. On one hand, farming leather is a pain in the ass, since it only drops from certain mobs, with a low stack rating. On the other hand, everyone can farm them (and the difference with having or not survivalist seems to be minimal, which I don't like), so leather prices won't be so high like in other games like wow, but instead they will be more relaxed. And it can even create shields...

Weaponsmith, then, just lvls up alone, it seems to lvl even killing mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    On the topic of professions: double gathering sucks ass. You have to flip the gathering item constantly... I need a macro for this shit. /sigh
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Do professions give bonuses like they do in WoW? So if I'm a tank I'm forced to get a certain profession for the tanking bonuses.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really enjoyed beta but 60$ upfront and then a monthly fee is to much for me to spend on an mmo that I do not know how long it will last I don't buy mmo's first day they are out anymore, not after TOR <.<
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciples View Post
    Do professions give bonuses like they do in WoW? So if I'm a tank I'm forced to get a certain profession for the tanking bonuses.
    No, and neither will WoW once 6.0 hits

Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    No, and neither will WoW once 6.0 hits
    Alright cool, thanks. I'm liking the freedom.

is the next beta weekend this upcoming weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    is the next beta weekend this upcoming weekend?
    I believe this upcoming weekend is another beta weekend (5/2-5/4).

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Upcoming weekend is the last beta weekend.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Upcoming weekend is the last beta weekend.
    very sad face

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    very sad face
    Am I supposed to see Harvey Birdman in your Wolverine avatar? B/c that's all I can think of when I see it.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Am I supposed to see Harvey Birdman in your Wolverine avatar? B/c that's all I can think of when I see it.
    Looks like 2 Batmans facing each other in a orange-ish backdrop if you ask me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    Looks like 2 Batmans facing each other in a orange-ish backdrop if you ask me.
    Kissing batmans....I can see that lol.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I really enjoyed beta but 60$ upfront and then a monthly fee is to much for me to spend on an mmo that I do not know how long it will last I don't buy mmo's first day they are out anymore, not after TOR <.<
    Unfortunately a lot of people do this which tends to put new games at a disadvantage from the beginning...

..if you like the game but are concerned about the sub fee, feel better knowing that you can play the game for free with CREDD. I've found that good games are worth the sub fee, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post

I think if $60 dollars is too much.. Maybe it's time to look for another job.

If you are in school.. Focus on that, so you can

MMO-C frontpage just posted Blizzard's dev watercooler looking back at 10 years of WoW raiding all the way from Vanilla WoW 2004.

It's a great read and I hope Carbine takes a look at it and rethinks their current stance on raiding in Wildstar, which I believe is shortsighted and unsustainable. Their fondness for that "vanilla-WoW feeling" is kinda of funny, considering not even Blizzard itself looks at vanilla WoW with the same fondness.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's something I've been wondering but never asked about............does each class only have one weapon type available to them? If so then that's pretty fucking lazy IMO. I want a stalker with swords/etc.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Here's something I've been wondering but never asked about............does each class only have one weapon type available to them? If so then that's pretty fucking lazy IMO. I want a stalker with swords/etc.
    Yup, as a stalker you're stuck with claws till the end of time, or maybe till they change it up in an expansion.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals