7+ Year Old Account
    Agreed. That's a lot of text to tell us so little.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ministabber View Post
    Aurin Esper...God Bless your cotton socks
    I kinda like wildstar emotes more than wow ones. Trow cash one is funny.
    http://wildstar.gamepedia.com/Emote

Anyway my esper..lvl 17. Doing all low lvl zones 1.st for cash and datacubes to lvl up the raid stuff. But i cant find all books or challanges. (or some are bugged?)
    Is there any guide for missed ones or addon?
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Man, thinking about this letter some more...it's seeming more and more like the Primal Matrix update was largely their plan to deal with content production with their limited team size. As it stands, it doesn't look like we're actually getting any new group content this year...just Prime versions of existing content.

I'll hand it to them, from their end that's a smart move. It let's them produce "new" content without actually having to make new content. This was clearly part of a longer term plan, and I'll give them credit for the forward thinking. I honestly didn't expect them to be planning further than a few months ahead at this point.

Doesn't really make it any better/more interesting for players, since we're still going to be left with no new group content this year, most likely. But it drops a few pieces into the puzzle to make things make a bit more sense.

Edit: https://forums.wildstar-online.com/f...1#entry1539646

Hardmode RMT canceled, which probably surprises nobody. But what is surprising...

- Each Prime difficulty in raids will have its own lockout.
    - A single raid per cycle (assuming they mean updates?) will get a single new Prime difficulty, apparently. Won't be getting all the difficulties unlocked at once like dungeons.

Not the most exciting news.
    Last edited by Edge-; 2017-04-13 at 09:37 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Man, thinking about this letter some more...it's seeming more and more like the Primal Matrix update was largely their plan to deal with content production with their limited team size. As it stands, it doesn't look like we're actually getting any new group content this year...just Prime versions of existing content.

I'll hand it to them, from their end that's a smart move. It let's them produce "new" content without actually having to make new content. This was clearly part of a longer term plan, and I'll give them credit for the forward thinking. I honestly didn't expect them to be planning further than a few months ahead at this point.

Doesn't really make it any better/more interesting for players, since we're still going to be left with no new group content this year, most likely. But it drops a few pieces into the puzzle to make things make a bit more sense.

Edit: https://forums.wildstar-online.com/f...1#entry1539646

Hardmode RMT canceled, which probably surprises nobody. But what is surprising...

- Each Prime difficulty in raids will have its own lockout.
    - A single raid per cycle (assuming they mean updates?) will get a single new Prime difficulty, apparently. Won't be getting all the difficulties unlocked at once like dungeons.

Not the most exciting news.
    It always sucks when an mmo doesn't bring out new stuff i.e new dungeons, however I am for every mmo having scaling difficulty for all its instanced content or just in general.

I would love to have Ulduar for example scaled up, I loved the whole raid and Yogg with 0 or 1 keeper is bloody good fun.

I can see more and more mmos adopt this approach, already a few mmos are going this route but its important for all devs to still produce new content.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    I kinda like wildstar emotes more than wow ones. Trow cash one is funny.
    http://wildstar.gamepedia.com/Emote

Anyway my esper..lvl 17. Doing all low lvl zones 1.st for cash and datacubes to lvl up the raid stuff. But i cant find all books or challanges. (or some are bugged?)
    Is there any guide for missed ones or addon?
    https://github.com/SoeyFlamepaw/Perspective ( the one on curse does not work ) Works perfect, just turn on what you need
    Last edited by mmoc73340f41a2; 2017-04-13 at 10:19 PM.

ALRIGHT BOYZ I AM HERE

STATE OF THE UNIVERSE HYPUUU

What I wanted: New zone, PRIME SKULLCANO, NEW T3S, HARDMODE RMT TIER, NEW BATTLEGROUND WOOOOOT

What I expected: "hai guys primal Matrix was good more stuff coming soon "

What I got: Prime raids, more prime dungeon levels, housing communities.

I am not disappointed, but a little underwhelmed

Some context, neighborhoods (communities) is a MASSIVE undertaking, it may as well be a redesign of the housing system itself, everything needed to be recoded to fit on 5 houses joined together instead of one, which meant making all the grounds bigger, plots bigger, and obviously getting the decor to work.

That is why I think nothing else was shown, because this and POTPM was all they really had cooking in terms of major content.

From what I can tell, there is two major "Content" updates left this year outside of events and stuff.

Prime Content: prime GA level one with new prime dungeon live Skullcano and Swordmaiden

A housing xplossiooon: Neighborhoods.

Sprinkled throughout the new QoL things they announced.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

lots of them....makes me so happy

Carbine rewarded players a small amount of omnibits and essences for testing the PTR, these got transferred to your live server char. Those with the perma ban used an exploit to multi delete and create new PTR chars, giving them unlimited omnibits and common essence! They then used the omnibits on live to buy service tokens and exchange the essence into anything they wanted...100% fraud.
    Definitely. There is no way that they could have realized that it was anything other than cheating. Pure and simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is buying a box still worth it? Seen them quite cheap on german amazon.
    Same price (almost) as 1 mouth of a sub.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Is buying a box still worth it? Seen them quite cheap on german amazon.
    Same price (almost) as 1 mouth of a sub.
    No. They removed that rewards system so a box is worthless now.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Unless of course you like the novelty of having a box, I have three of them.

But in terms of actual rewards...nope, pointless
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

What about extra char slots?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    What about extra char slots?
    Don't know about that, but they specifically stated they were discontinuing the loot box for phys copies promotion ages ago. I don't believe I ever got extra char slots from it....and I bought a LOT of boxes for pennies.
    BAD WOLF

Don't know about that, but they specifically stated they were discontinuing the loot box for phys copies promotion ages ago. I don't believe I ever got extra char slots from it....and I bought a LOT of boxes for pennies.
    IIRC, the free account has 2 slots but people who bought the box have 12 slots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    IIRC, the free account has 2 slots but people who bought the box have 12 slots.
    Not sure if that's tied to the initial promotion, simply given to early adopters, or what. I have serious doubts that buying the box does anything for you anymore, but if it was like $1 it doesn't hurt much to try. Even as much as $5 is too much to lose for nothing.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    ALRIGHT BOYZ I AM HERE

STATE OF THE UNIVERSE HYPUUU

What I wanted: New zone, PRIME SKULLCANO, NEW T3S, HARDMODE RMT TIER, NEW BATTLEGROUND WOOOOOT

What I expected: "hai guys primal Matrix was good more stuff coming soon "

What I got: Prime raids, more prime dungeon levels, housing communities.

I am not disappointed, but a little underwhelmed

Some context, neighborhoods (communities) is a MASSIVE undertaking, it may as well be a redesign of the housing system itself, everything needed to be recoded to fit on 5 houses joined together instead of one, which meant making all the grounds bigger, plots bigger, and obviously getting the decor to work.

That is why I think nothing else was shown, because this and POTPM was all they really had cooking in terms of major content.

From what I can tell, there is two major "Content" updates left this year outside of events and stuff.

Prime Content: prime GA level one with new prime dungeon live Skullcano and Swordmaiden

A housing xplossiooon: Neighborhoods.

Sprinkled throughout the new QoL things they announced.
    Think we just need to accept Wildstar is more or less in maintenance mode, it's a great game for new players! But for those of us who have been here years, not so much. The world, the story, what you see is what you get!

Think we just need to accept Wildstar is more or less in maintenance mode, it's a great game for new players! But for those of us who have been here years, not so much. The world, the story, what you see is what you get!
    The most saddening thing is, the thought, how much of a potential this game had. Back in the day i really thogut it could be a hit, maybe in some time a second largest game on the market. Sadly some management decisions and game design decisions they made made this game in a very upset state. It is really a shame, really. I believe this was the last AAA western MMO release for the long time, maybe the new Amazon game will be of AAA size, but i doubt it will make me hyped again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nehezbegar View Post
    The most saddening thing is, the thought, how much of a potential this game had. Back in the day i really thogut it could be a hit, maybe in some time a second largest game on the market. Sadly some management decisions and game design decisions they made made this game in a very upset state. It is really a shame, really. I believe this was the last AAA western MMO release for the long time, maybe the new Amazon game will be of AAA size, but i doubt it will make me hyped again.
    Ironically their game design decisions were made to target one specific audience initially.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Ironically their game design decisions were made to target one specific audience initially.
    Youp. I mentioned it couple of posts earlier. Like it or not, if You dont target Your game mainly for casuals, be sure You will fail. The casual players are the ones who throw money into the game. Look at WoW, tons of casual content, but there is still content for hardcode players, thanks to the casual ones, since those are the majority of players who pay the monthly fee and buy stuff from item shop. Back in the day i thought that the hardcore way was mainly the marketing PR for the Wildstar, but after i played the game it was real . Maybe not as hardcore, but definetly it put off the causuals off the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nehezbegar View Post
    Youp. I mentioned it couple of posts earlier. Like it or not, if You dont target Your game mainly for casuals, be sure You will fail. The casual players are the ones who throw money into the game. Look at WoW, tons of casual content, but there is still content for hardcode players, thanks to the casual ones, since those are the majority of players who pay the monthly fee and buy stuff from item shop. Back in the day i thought that the hardcore way was mainly the marketing PR for the Wildstar, but after i played the game it was real . Maybe not as hardcore, but definetly it put off the causuals off the game.
    Wasn't just content. The game itself was a bug riddled mess at launch with issues that should have been dealt with during beta. Leveling bugs, poor optimization and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Wasn't just content. Game was a bug riddled mess at launch with issues that should have been dealt with during beta. Leveling bugs, poor optimization and more.
    Well the paradox is that the game had less bugs during beta than on release. If i am correct the changes to the UI made this game running horribly even on decent machines. Well You cant revert the time, perhaps somehow they could bounce back from the bottom, but atm i don't see myself playing the game, mainly because most of my friends that played this game moved to other MMOs and don't plan to come back to Wildstar