So, how about that beta weekend? Servers seem to be offline for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    So, how about that beta weekend? Servers seem to be offline for me.
    2PM GMT is 35 min. away.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

ARe the new models with new hair styles and body types going to be in this weekends beta? I'm pretty much done messing around in beta until release because I don't want to get bored of the 1-17 content but I'd like to see that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    It's a bit of a mess during daylight saving, since GMT isn't changed.
    If they actually mean GMT, then it's in 1 hour (from this post).

If not, then it's right now.
    It's not yet, tried to log in and no realms available.

Thanks for the timer posters above!

Question:

Does any class resemble to that of a Ret/Holy/Prot Paladin? Last and the only MMO of the two I have played was SWTOR (coming from WoW).
    -K

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    ARe the new models with new hair styles and body types going to be in this weekends beta? I'm pretty much done messing around in beta until release because I don't want to get bored of the 1-17 content but I'd like to see that.
    Yes, and the cap has been level 20 for the past two weekends, incase you weren't aware

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suprm View Post

Does any class resemble to that of a Ret/Holy/Prot Paladin? Last and the only MMO of the two I have played was SWTOR (coming from WoW).
    Nope. Nothing holy in the game. The only sword swinging class is warrior, and it does not have a "combo point/holy power" class mechanic.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Nope. Nothing holy in the game. The only sword swinging class is warrior, and it does not have a "combo point/holy power" class mechanic.
    Ah, I should have stated, Palas pre Cata (since holy was much more fun back then imho).

What about most viable class for raids? IE best dps/dmg and also a class which can do dps/healing?
    -K

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, I should have stated, Palas pre Cata (since holy was much more fun back then imho).

What about most viable class for raids? IE best dps/dmg and also a class which can do dps/healing?
    Half of the classes can dps/heal and the other can tank/dps

- - - Updated - - -

servers are live, btw

Deleted

That will be half of them, things change with every patch and update so choosing the one based on the best numbers during the beta is a bit rash. My advice is play the one that looks coolest but can also heal/dps. That means you can choose the Spellslinger, Esper or Medic.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossNgen View Post
    Yes, and the cap has been level 20 for the past two weekends, incase you weren't aware
    It wouldn’t matter if the cap was 50, i don’t like repeating content and I absolutely do not like working for 6 weekends for stuff and getting it wiped out back to zero. I scored 4 weekend beta passes in a row before pre-orders went out and got to level 24, then I spent the rest of the time messing with different factions and classes. I have picked my class and I am ready for release, I don’t need to spoil the rest of the game for myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    That will be half of them, things change with every patch and update so choosing the one based on the best numbers during the beta is a bit rash. My advice is play the one that looks coolest but can also heal/dps. That means you can choose the Spellslinger, Esper or Medic.
    Roger. I think I shall go with Esper for now and Stalker for DPS and "whimp" fitting due to stealth

Well, lets have this woooo.. wait ma mountain dew... pff.
    -K

10+ Year Old Account
    First thing I notice when I got in is a huge FPS boost, from 20 fps in Thayd I now have 45

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    New UI is a thousand times better. Eliminates so many problems I had with the game. Body options are enough to feel different, not enough to make silhouettes look wrong. Overall these changes are amazing.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Hmm im getting the error: Network Error: Connection closed.

Anybody have any a clue what that's about?

Holy boobs batman. One of the body options gives the female a rather large chest indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    New UI is a thousand times better. Eliminates so many problems I had with the game. Body options are enough to feel different, not enough to make silhouettes look wrong. Overall these changes are amazing.
    Yay!

I really hope this game does well because after watching that PAX east panel "The next 10 years for MMOs", I am deeply concerned about the future of raiding

This may end up being the closest thing I see for amazing raids with combat more advanced than gen 2. I mean, it's not gen 3 combat but it might be the closest thing we get for the near future...
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow my FPS is even worse now :S What the hell?

50 FPS when I am standing still. When I try to move it goes instant down to 10 FPS. When I stop it says 50 FPS again? What the hell?

It doesnt matter if I raise or lower my FPS it will stay exact the same.

My specs:

AMD Phenom II X6 1075T 3.4 GHZ
    Nvidia Geforce 660 TI
    8 GB DDR3 RAM
    Win 7
    Last edited by Phurox; 2014-04-18 at 03:02 PM.

New UI is really good. Some bugs seem to be present.. text on the screen that doesn't disappear and you can't get rid of it. For example I have "Someone is trying to call you on your datacron" but it won't disappear. I'm sure they'll fix all this stuff now the new UI is being tested by everyone.

Holy fucking shit, they added body types?

YEEEESSSS.

Still going Granok though, but now I can make a Dominion character now.

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    Wow my FPS is even worse now :S What the hell?

50 FPS when I am standing still. When I try to move it goes instant down to 10 FPS. When I stop it says 50 FPS again? What the hell?
    "Reports of odd batches of latency" is on the known list of issues so perhaps it's related to that. I wouldn't worry.. theres no way they'll release with an issue that causes a rig like yours to drop to 10 FPS.