Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    Blizzard is clearly DDOSing Carbine
    They are too busy thinking up re-skins for more mounts to sell on the store, and patting eachother on the back to put in that kind of effort.

FUCK YOU IF YOU'RE IN! There, I said it. :@ :P

Enjoy though!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iseeyou View Post
    Confirmed ddos attack
    Half Life 3 confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    im starting to think I should've held off on the authenticator...every time I get to the number pad I'm like man that could've been the one

From official twitter:

Word from @JeremyGaffney - Appears we are fighting off a DDOS attack; http://www.reddit.com/r/WildStar/com...tting_a_large/

wwstatis.com is now showing all realms online except offical status. Thats an improvement at least

10+ Year Old Account
    Bleh, I feel like adding authenticator was a mistake, extra login step along this mess...

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    The Wildstar servers are getting DDOSed?

Really?
    Not Wildstar. NCSoft themselves are being DDoS'd. The majority of ALL websites, ads, and datacenters associated with NCSoft are offline. This includes Korea NCSoft.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    its not illegal in alot of countries thats why
    I would say that's stupid, but in the US our political leaders hardly understand how the internet works... So I'll still say it's stupid, :|

Deleted
    Definitely considered a DDOS attack now.

They sure didn't help themselves with that Two-Step authentication service either. That already creates a large amount of connection traffic just by itself.

On top of that its worse for players in just this type of situation where there are also zero risks to players security.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iseeyou View Post
    Confirmed ddos attack
    and people wonder why the government and the general population want stricter controls on the internet -.-'

Deleted
    Yay for the A-holes on the internet. Some people just want to watch everything burn.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuji1987 View Post
    FUCK YOU IF YOU'RE IN! There, I said it. :@ :P

Enjoy though!
    no one is in. No servers are up.

Finally got to login, changed server, now stuck on retrieving realm list lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Bleh, I feel like adding authenticator was a mistake, extra login step along this mess...
    Same, whats worse is the annoying 'can't use the keyboard' thing and the fact the numbers keep moving, it's early damn it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Still skeptical. I would more suspect their infrastructure just not being up to the task. Why hit right at headstart? Why not wait for retail when everyone is coming in? Would like to see just how much traffic they are actually getting.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarch the Conqueror View Post
    After having watched the first season of Blacklist it's pretty obvious that this is all part of a big conspiracy.
    blacklist was great until the last episode... fecking awful.

Deleted
    Wow, every retard in the world seems to have access to means to ddos something, right now. There should be more protections or harsher laws in place against such hooligans.

got in, all servers are up, tried to load in my premade character code, didn't work, so i just took anything so I could get my alts name, which was available, froze on the opening trailer thing with the spaceships, and now i'm out again =(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    Still skeptical. I would more suspect their infrastructure just not being up to the task. Why hit right at headstart? Why not wait for retail when everyone is coming in? Would like to see just how much traffic they are actually getting.
    Head start is pretty much the real launch these days, it's the time when most people start.

Ha! Omg im in! Screw you guys i'll be playing! =d <3