10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orcman819 View Post
    Does Wildstar F2P stand a chance against WoWLegion?
    Let's see when that comes out first, which won't be this year.
    Other mmo's have done fine on a F2P model over several expansion launches from blizzard, there's no reason to believe this one won't.

Deleted
    Got some big questionmarks around Legion endgame, atm I think I will get my mmo fix from elsewhere if I need, and Wildstar will probably be played every now and then for me rather than Legion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ministabber View Post
    Funny how it just became a plus in wow and yet a negative in wildstar.....and the world spins round
    I've always said that double jump is the best thing about WS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    I've always said that double jump is the best thing about WS.
    Remember loving double jump in WS beta =)

Well Wildstar has better gameplay, housing, more customization and arguably better PvE content, what keeps WoW going is inability of people to just drop all their work and move on.

Also fanboyism.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Champion View Post
    Well Wildstar has better gameplay, housing, more customization and arguably better PvE content, what keeps WoW going is inability of people to just drop all their work and move on.

Also fanboyism.
    I'll agree with that, after playing wow for over 9 years it was hard breaking the habbit

Also also opinions - especially the gameplay comment.

I know it might be difficult for you to understand, but many people do actually enjoy playing WoW. Shocking, I know ...

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's also shocking that some people can play both games and even a handful of others and not have a burning hatred for any of them. It's almost like people can just love to play games and will go between them when it suits them.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    It's also shocking that some people can play both games and even a handful of others and not have a burning hatred for any of them. It's almost like people can just love to play games and will go between them when it suits them.
    I've actually got a pretty high tolerance for grind. That's why I can play so many JRPGs and not get sick of them.

- - - Updated - - -

If these forums are any indication (but not to be taken as gospel), people are really burned by WoD's performance so despite how well Legion looks, I think people are going to look at this a bit more cautiously so there may be a bigger surge of people to try Wildstar.

Also fanboyism.
    Well, actually WoD raids weren't bad - there have been much worse ones. It's all the rest that the game has lost during the years.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Well, actually WoD raids weren't bad - there have been much worse ones. It's all the rest that the game has lost during the years.
    The raids in WoD have actually been really good, it's just that everything else, outside of levelling your first char and gearing it up to raid the first week or 2, is utter crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    The raids in WoD have actually been really good, it's just that everything else, outside of levelling your first char and gearing it up to raid the first week or 2, is utter crap.
    Agree completely. Now i'm simply searching for other games. Wildstar has given me a lot of good experiences; atm i'm playing syforge which is similar in structure and has a really good solo progression system (at least for me). Now i'll wait for the return of W* and then choose one between the two.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Just a friendly reminder to not turn the discussion into a game vs. game debate and stick to WildStar. It's not there yet but it's leaning a bit towards that road. Thanks : )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    You.....you monster....how dare you poison the minds of these young gamers with this trash!!!
    I redownloaded wow and played a new night elf druid in teldrassil like it was 2004 and I loved every second of it. I'm a heathen. (PS lowbies are free so it was even more scrubb-o of me!)

...then I hopped on Wildstar and tried on my fancy new gamescom jacket from this year to go with my fancy top hat and awesome blue dye from last gamescom b/c my wife is suddenly really into twitter and incredibly fast at copypasta codes from there.

She's pretty rad.

Edit: I tried to play magic but it had connection issues so I couldn't.
    Last edited by Kelimbror; 2015-08-07 at 07:59 PM.
    BAD WOLF

Don't ask that. Instead ask if Wildstar F2P stands a chance against the negative image the game accrued due to the issues it had at launch. That's the real struggle, getting people to come back.

Deleted
    Pumera den fabkit, feed the mother for a few days and she will let you look after her cubs....how cute is that

Only thing this does not do...is lay eggs
    Last edited by mmoc73340f41a2; 2015-08-08 at 04:37 AM.

you need to scale those images down dude. Put an "m" right before ".png"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    you need to scale those images down dude. Put an "m" right before ".png"
    There you go, no idea why MMO does not use auto scale like other sites

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    That's actually hilarious, coming from you.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's actually hilarious, coming from you.
    *yawn* Thanks for your contribution. You must not pay attention much around these parts as we've frequently discussed the merits of playing many MMOs even in Wildstar's darkest days. Anywho, don't really want to fuel your ad hom crusade since they are pretty much left unchecked on this site these days so I'll be ignoring any response to the future.

I'd rather not detract from all the good things Wildstar has going on right now with a mud slinging contest b/c someone felt cheeky.
    BAD WOLF