10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    How are those World Bosses anyway?
    Since I have missed all of the attunement chat, I'll jump in on this.

Some of the mechanics are the world bosses are quite interesting; however, because there is very few max level ones, they end up just being tedious (along with the shitty respawn rate). While you are leveling, they are 'fun' but extremely unrewarding (usually leaving you with nothing), but XP is alright. If you attack them at 50, they are a nightmare. For some reason, they thought it would be a good idea to scale your damage down but not your other stats (armor/HP). On top of that, they didn't increase the world bosses' damage to scale with you. So at 50, the hardest part of world bosses is finding them and get them to respawn. The typical fight looks like this: find mob, stand still and attack until it dies. Hell, it is shit like that that makes you miss auto-attack -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Tsundere Pejo View Post
    Hell, it is shit like that that makes you miss auto-attack -_-
    Don't worry, at least mobs still have it!
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Don't worry, at least mobs still have it!
    ZING /10charrswithfrohawks
    BAD WOLF

A lot of the world bosses are bugged, and respawn randomly. Some are fine, but some are just plain stupid. Heres looking at you Killer Bee <_<.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    ZING /10supersayancharrs
    Excuse me let me fix that for you.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Welp my subscription now ends at January 12, 2015 ^_^ xD. Love it .

Has Carbine put any word onto any changes with the attunement yet? Or are they just gonna work on the next attunement and let this current attunement stick since its already in motion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FattGuy View Post
    Welp my subscription now ends at January 12, 2015 ^_^ xD. Love it
    You already applied it? You just lost like....god knows how much plat. Potentially thousands.
    BAD WOLF

You already applied it? You just lost like....god knows how much plat. Potentially thousands.
    Hmm??? No, I bought like 40p worth of CREDD (non stop farming survivalist nodes and mining nodes) and using circles to help too. Plus my brother is helping with me as well. Gotta help him next.

Or are you referring to something else entirely?

Deleted
    Poor Carbine. Not only their game is losing players but some of those that stay don't even pay for a sub.

I might get called a bad person, but I wanted wildstar to fail so bad =(

Quote Originally Posted by niil945 View Post
    In context of your statement you made the point that pvp on a pvp server frustrated you and was your last straw. My point was that if you were actually a pvper that experience wouldn't be frustrating as it's expected and part of playing on a PvP server particularly during leveling. Not only is leveling pvp expected it's part of the fun. I spent many hours during WoW release on Pvp fighting in Hillsbrad and Stranglethorn. I could go back to every pvp game I've played and talk about the level up pvp experience being a blast including the ganking. So absolutely, you playing on the wrong server can contribute to how you didn't enjoy the experience.

That aside, the leveling in Wildstar isn't dramatically different from any other mmo I've ever played. Maybe you're burnt out on level grinds in general but that's not Wildstar specific.

Kelimbror obviously you have an issue that I'm not seeing, whether it's Wildstar in general or you just have some kind of bromance with Hardball. I don't really care either way.
    I'm on the same straw as him but I quit around 34-36 (I forgot the exact level). I'm just tired of current grinds. I realized midway that I would probably go back to WoW when WOD launched because all my friends and time was in the game versus this one where I was starting fresh. I know one thing though. When I do quit WoW Wildstar will be next in line for my sub.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We have had multiple threads of white people complaining that black people were offended over some racist thing some white person said.
    Here we have a thread of white people offended over something some racist black person said.
    The key difference is that the white people in this thread aren't being told "shut up stop being offended get over it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Or are you referring to something else entirely?
    You made it sound like you had redeemed all your CREDD already. Considering that the prices will sharply inflate over this year you would be losing a lot of money to recdeem it now....which is what it sounds like you did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardball View Post
    Poor Carbine. Not only their game is losing players but some of those that stay don't even pay for a sub.
    Every person that isn't paying for a month was a person who paid them $5.00 more than a subscription. Don't feel bad for them. They are likely making bank from CREDD whales. It's also likely going to be what staves off their financial disaster from people quitting. It might result in the CREDD market crashing though. We'll have to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    There's no reason to want a game to fail tbh. I wanted their subscription model to fail, but I want the game to grow and improve on all their mistakes. All thousand of them.
    BAD WOLF

You made it sound like you had redeemed all your CREDD already. Considering that the prices will sharply inflate over this year you would be losing a lot of money to recdeem it now....which is what it sounds like you did.Every person that isn't paying for a month was a person who paid them $5.00 more than a subscription. Don't feel bad for them. They are likely making bank from CREDD whales. It's also likely going to be what staves off their financial disaster from people quitting. It might result in the CREDD market crashing though. We'll have to see.There's no reason to want a game to fail tbh. I wanted their subscription model to fail, but I want the game to grow and improve on all their mistakes. All thousand of them.
    Well yeah, I am basically farming at the moment. My brother has subs til 2015 too, I think March, and mines on January. We may just stockpile CREDD now till the next 3 months as I believe they are removed if they aren't used in 3 months... Not entirely sure yet, their whole CREDD system is wonky.

Remember, Carbine said they are expecting people to quit. It ticks me off too, but I hope they can improve on their end game systems. Guild Wars 2 actually spent a lot of time changing and improving upon the many systems from launch and the game runs fantastically now, despite the fps drop thanks to megaservers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    I didn't want it to fail, but half the reason I keep up with this thread is to see whether or not things would play out the way I thought they would and so far they have.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

10+ Year Old Account
    Well yeah, I am basically farming at the moment. My brother has subs til 2015 too, I think March, and mines on January. We may just stockpile CREDD now till the next 3 months as I believe they are removed if they aren't used in 3 months... Not entirely sure yet, their whole CREDD system is wonky.
    They said they may be removed from inactive accounts after 3 months. Don't let their fear mongering ruin your capitalist endeavors. Don't use any more of them...hold them to sell! But yeah, they need to clarify CREDD asap. They probably won't though.
    BAD WOLF

You made it sound like you had redeemed all your CREDD already. Considering that the prices will sharply inflate over this year you would be losing a lot of money to recdeem it now....which is what it sounds like you did.Every person that isn't paying for a month was a person who paid them $5.00 more than a subscription. Don't feel bad for them. They are likely making bank from CREDD whales. It's also likely going to be what staves off their financial disaster from people quitting. It might result in the CREDD market crashing though. We'll have to see.There's no reason to want a game to fail tbh. I wanted their subscription model to fail, but I want the game to grow and improve on all their mistakes. All thousand of them.
    Given the recent price hike, do you think it's mostly supply or demand problem?

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardball View Post
    They actually pay more than a sub because credd costs more than a sub. It's completely irrelevant from whence the money come to Carbine.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by LazarusLong View Post
    Given the recent price hike, do you think it's mostly supply or demand problem?
    CREDD is based on supply at the moment. And some prices on CREDD haven't jumped really. I know Avatus and Stormtalon US are both low and I am assuming the same for HAZAK EU.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stormtalon US
    Prices have tripled since launch...so...that's a pretty steep incline. First week was 3p, I bought some when it was 5p, the other night they were up to 10p.
    BAD WOLF

Despite the game having tons of problems at end game level 50 content, I won't deny that this game still has brought back tons of memories of good old fashioned MMORPG gameplay.

>.>

<.<

>.>

Just bringing some positivity to the thread... Beep boop boop baap

Prices have tripled since launch...so...that's a pretty steep incline. First week was 3p, I bought some when it was 5p, the other night they were up to 10p.
    Oh wow. I know avatus is at 5p30g at the moment. WoW, that's weird. Guess supply running low on that server.