Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Probably not. There are enough off-nights from raiding to the point where I can play multiple games to get a bit of diversity in what I play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, I will not. If BF3 turns as good as people predict, I'll give it a try, but still play wow tho, no doubt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapper View Post
    Probably not, but I will be playing a whole lot less. I'm sure I'll want to take a break every so often, and even with several accounts wow is still the cheapest form of entertainment. It costs me ~$150 to fill up my car, and that doesnt last very long, so I'll keep my subs up till GW2 comes out.
    what the hell do you drive? I got a mercedes and fill it up with 60€

WotLK showed us we dont need to play the full X-pac to be able to be well prepared to defeat the Major bad guy of the X-pac.

i bought Cata, stop playing it sometime shortly after i cleared all bosses from first tier, and now im patiently waiting for the Patch to kill Deathwing when i will re-sub again.

Plenty of time to play BF3, Skyrim and D3 till that happens :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not currently subbed to wow at all anyways, but i don't understand...why would you have to unsub to play BF3? I can easily afford to play a sub based game and any number of nonsub games on a very tiny college student budget.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fir3line View Post
    He says he's driving an Nissan Skyline R32 which has a 60 liter tank. At a rough guess at $5.00 for the 100 octane that would actually be about $80US which is currently about 1,600Y give or take a few here and there.

BF3 fans enjoy a trailer with Aerial combat in it

Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    He says he's driving an Nissan Skyline R32 which has a 60 liter tank. At a rough guess at $5.00 for the 100 octane that would actually be about $80US which is currently about 1,600Y give or take a few here and there.
    I wish. Try between 10,000 and 12,000 yen for a full tank. at 75 yen per dollar, it's right in the 160 ballpark. It hasnt been $5 a gallon off base for years, its closer to $8 now (170 yen a liter) We can't leave here soon enough.

That and a GTR has a 72 liter tank, GTS is 60
    Last edited by Sapper; 2011-08-16 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fir3line View Post
    I guess gas prices are just really expensive elsewhere... my 12 gallon tank only costs like $25 to fill. Saturn SL1 35 MPG

---------- Post added 2011-08-16 at 12:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    BF3 fans enjoy a trailer with Aerial combat in it
    They never cease to amaze me...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by asharia View Post
    grind? what are you grinding?
    ya i don't understand why people use those type of words. it makes it sound bad or less entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Syce View Post
    ya i don't understand why people use those type of words. it makes it sound bad or less entertaining.
    It's only true, though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conqq View Post
    It's only true, though.
    not really, because Grinding makes it feel like it sucks but your forced to do it. where as im going to play BF3 for the entertainment it brings.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not going to unsub, but I will play BF 3 more then WoW for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Syce View Post
    not really, because Grinding makes it feel like it sucks but your forced to do it. where as im going to play BF3 for the entertainment it brings.
    Yea, if its anything like bc2 was, the only real "grind" will be unlocking the weapons. The ranks are just an added bonus to playing.

Deleted
    No, I don't see why I would stop playing one game to solely play another. That said, BF3 looks really, REALLY good and I'll probably be playing less WoW during the week (i raid at the weekend), but I don't know whether to get it on PC or 360 (i need a reason to play that console :P)

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I won't be unsubbing as i have enough time during the week to jump on do my arena, maybe do some PvE.. then head to other games. But i've been waiting for dice to release this game for ages.. ever since i seen battlefield bad company 2 get released i was waiting for them to release another game supporting jets/prone and 64 players. missed the battlefield 2 scenery.