Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilcheeks View Post
    I wish I had pains in the ass that gave me 500 dollars.
    Get a job, problem solved.

[User has received an infraction for this post. If you can't contribute, don't post. - Cilraaz]
    Last edited by Cilraaz; 2011-08-16 at 04:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    would also like to note the msi z68 board or virtually all sandy bridge motherboards lack ide ports and by the sound of it your current rig is still operating on ide optical and possibly ide hdd so those will either need a replacement or purchase a pci/pci express ultra ata adapter
    and can't promise the optical will be bootable running off one of those adapter cards

I run a P4 3.4 with a x1600 pro 512mb, 600w antec tru power, win 7 32 bit and in 25's i run around 15 fps. My settings are mid to low no shadows of course. The processor is of course dated but I can't afford to upgrade my system just yet. I've learned to live with it until I can buy a better unit. In Northrend tonight I'm at around 25 to 35 in Agmar's Hammer. Screen shot included. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...511224031.jpg/

Noticed the IDE portion of Lockblock's post. I have an Intel 925XCV board with SATA, with Seagate Barracuda 512MBx2 in RAID 0.
    Last edited by beeler77; 2011-08-16 at 04:56 AM.
    Krimson states...
    Clearly the correct play here is to drop acid everyday.
    Just because you can't easily overdose on acid doesn't mean that dropping 50 hits in a night won't turn you into a drooling retard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockblock View Post
    would also like to note the msi z68 board or virtually all sandy bridge motherboards lack ide ports and by the sound of it your current rig is still operating on ide optical and possibly ide hdd so those will either need a replacement or purchase a pci/pci express ultra ata adapter
    and can't promise the optical will be bootable running off one of those adapter cards
    Argh, I really wish I knew/understood more about computers that way I could be able to check on my own about these things. Alas it'll have to wait til tomorrow when I talk to my dad. However that said I don't *think* I've got an IDE. I really want to say I have PCI express and that my dad was having some sort of issue with getting the wrong thing when it comes to that whole thing. However, as I said I really don't know and cannot say for sure about anything until I talk with my dad.

Seriously need to learn computer stuff >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Turning down particle density helps alot in 25 mans. makes it so all the spells dont render in as great detail and staffs+ swords etc dont have so many glow effects.