Deleted

"Veteran of the alliance" (and similar horde) achievments broken

Still trying to get a completely straight answer from GM's on this one. The "veteran" achievement (that grants the OP looking pvp mounts at 75, 125, 300 etc) is currently broken. I won 11 BG's this week (not been playing much) and of course similar in previous weeks. The veteran achievement still states "9/75" wins.

Text with GM's:

Me:

Hi,

My "Veteran of the Alliance" achievement shows me as having 9/75 rated bg wins... i've won 11 this week never mind previous weeks (at least a couple a week).

Why does veteran of the Alliance only show for 9? Does it require it to be a guild group?
    Blue:
    Hey there xxxxxxxxxxx!

I hope you are well, apologies for not contacting you while you were online. This message is in response to the petition you recently submitted regarding veteran of the alliance.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention Kníghtfury, this is however a known issue and we are currently trying to resolve the problem.

Kind Regards,

Gamemaster xxxxxxx
    English Game Master Team
    Blizzard Europe

Should you need further help, please press the 'Need More Help' below. Otherwise you can close your ticket by pressing 'Message Read'
    Me:
    Does the mount still turn up after 75 games or when the bugged achievement says 75 games?
    Blue:

Greetings xxxx,

Sadly i was not able talk with you online but i sent you this message as a letter from a friend regarding the achievement.

I investigated your ticket and you still receive the mount once you get the achievement. The achievement tracker is currently not working completly correct but our development team is working on it to get it fixed as soon as possible.

I hope that i could help you with that, Paul.

If you need further assistance, please press the button “Need More Help" below. If your petition is resolved, you can close this ticket by pressing “Message Read".

Regards,

English Game Master Team
    Blizzard Europe

Our In-Game Knowledge Base is updated regularly with hot topics and current known issues. It's a great resource for players, with answers to many common questions. You can access the Knowledge Base by pressing the red question mark icon in your action bar.
    Me:
    I'll ask the question more simply.

Do I need to win 75 games?
    Or do I need the achievement to say i've won 75 games?
    I'll update with final reply.

I had the 2500 valor achievement add two extra 0's to it but I still got the achievement once I got to 2500