Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicy View Post
    Threat could be an issue at the start of the Majordomo hc fight. On pre-nerf Baleroc it was used to lower threat on non-rogues/hunters.
    Why would you reduce threat of hunters? They should be tanking berserk with double deterence after the tank gets 1 shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    Why would you reduce threat of hunters? They should be tanking berserk with double deterence after the tank gets 1 shot.
    Read again what you quoted. He means that hunters and rogues are the ones that don´t need it.

yes its situational use and should be kept in the game. Trash for example that feral kitty that goes swipe ape shit will need one to stay alive.

Was defiantly using mine on ragnaros some times tanking with a feral tank. But then sometimes threat was buggy rag was focused on him but i was getting the stacks, no idea why.

I do like the idea of it transferring threat to the target.. similar to that of tricks of the trade somehow that would potentially give rets some more raid utility and viability in a raiding scenario. I mean they gave warriors a raid wall whilst taking rets 2 possibilites out in wrath (AM spec or amazing ulduar DG spec). Only think we have is 3% raid dmg, but you can bring an arc mage who brings more dps and time warp as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by assilley View Post
    I do like the idea of it transferring threat to the target.. similar to that of tricks of the trade somehow that would potentially give rets some more raid utility and viability in a raiding scenario. I mean they gave warriors a raid wall whilst taking rets 2 possibilites out in wrath (AM spec or amazing ulduar DG spec). Only think we have is 3% raid dmg, but you can bring an arc mage who brings more dps and time warp as well.
    This won't help ret, since it's simply not needed due to the threat changes. Even if you get two missed ShotR in a 25m you would easily have 2 MD and 1-2 tricks, and even in 10m you'll have at least one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilution View Post
    Could be made into a... threat transfer, whoever you cast it on will send over all threat for the next 10 seconds.
    Warriortanks that offtank get free vengeance, so we could get some selective threat now and then, place the HoSalv
    on the healer spamming aoe-heals when a pack of adds spawn, have them stick to you before you have to worry if
    they will run past your consecration/missed HotR.

Might not be what Blizzard wants us to do, not really sure i do either.
    Just thought i´d make up something that changed it.
    Bad ideas are better than no ideas (sometimes).

Gooodnite.
    the threat transfer that you spoke about at the beginning of your post is what I think Blizzard is trying to avoid, this would make it seem too much like Misdirection and Tricks of the Trade, and as we all know, Blizz has been trying to avoid homogenization between classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually use Hand of Salvation on myself more than I do on DPS. I use it during tank swaps on fights like Ragnaros for when I am doing increased damage than my offtank and want to continue my rotation without fear of pulling threat back off of him.

I don't know about post-threat change, but I would usually have to use it on myself periodically when I blew my cooldowns as sometimes I would pull.

Now, I just use it on our boomkin when she gets a string of crits that turns her into an owl tank.