Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Towers seems a lil underpowered but note that the towers in orginal dota does not hurt that much tho more than this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    easy mode is for newbie players. I've played on battle.net, garena and some other servers. I hardly saw -em mode except in newbie games.

EHOME plays so well. I think they're going to win this contest. Also they indeed need to increase dmg of towers. no1 seems like care about towers.
    Hurrah! Generalisation! Seriously, why would -em be for newbie players? Because of the advantage you have over... Oh wait! The other team has exactly the same advantages as you do! Yay!

In all seriousness, I think -em is great when you have little time (regarding the fact that -em games are generally shorter).

Starting to think not all the heroes are finished in DotA2.

And by think, I mean hope, since the only main hero I usually played that I've seen is Dark Seer.

Deleted
    ahhh i was looking forward to M5 v OK.nirvana.int :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Online Kingdom <3

Quote Originally Posted by conceit2 View Post
    Hurrah! Generalisation! Seriously, why would -em be for newbie players? Because of the advantage you have over... Oh wait! The other team has exactly the same advantages as you do! Yay!

In all seriousness, I think -em is great when you have little time (regarding the fact that -em games are generally shorter).

in garena and when i was playing at battle.net ( 4 years ago ) only noobs were playing -em mode. I dunno battle.net atm but I do know garena. -em games are (you rarely see -em mode actually) mostly created by noobs.

it doesn't mean every1 who plays -em mode is noob but my generalisation is correct for those servers. But there is a fact that -em mode grants late game heroes advantage because they farm early while early-game heroes' effectiveness decrease. So yes there is a huge difference between -em mode and normal mode. Any1 who played dota knows this, I guess.

btw EHOME plays really good and they know what they are doing pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Starting to think not all the heroes are finished in DotA2.

And by think, I mean hope, since the only main hero I usually played that I've seen is Dark Seer.
    they just try to pick heroes which have cc abilities. That is why they don't pick some different heroes. I would like to watch barath( and sandking but sandking is picked during various games ) but I knew no1 was going to pick it.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2011-08-20 at 01:07 PM.

Na`Vi just bent Scythe over and had their way with them... Mega creeps + a divine rapier by 23 min is kinda depressing in a winner's bracket final game...

Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    Na`Vi just bent Scythe over and had their way with them... Mega creeps + a divine rapier by 23 min is kinda depressing in a winner's bracket final game...
    true, true.

why didn't they ban balanar? it was a suicide...

anyway let's see second game.

also did you notice that not only tower but also the fountain can't hit that much? They definitely boost tower and fountain dmg.

Deleted
    Well they lost the second game too even though they did ban stalker, it was really close though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great finale incoming. Na'vi vs. EHome.
    Good luck Na'Vi.

---------- Post added 2011-08-21 at 03:50 PM ----------

Na'viiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii