Wish hunters could transmog cloth hoods

can anyone help me with my transmog problem with the coming challenge modes the hunters will be getting that awesome crystal rail gun which would go pretty well with a draenei hunter the problem i cant really find a set to match it can anyone make any suggestions for a good transmog set to match it?

So how bad is my transmog designs?

I have no idea what tabard to give them if any... now to go pick pets for each spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurogano View Post
    So how bad is my transmog designs?

I have no idea what tabard to give them if any... now to go pick pets for each spec.
    Well, first of all these are all sets with just 1 differing item, so it's nothing extremely amazing. They look nice and stuff, but one can't say it's a good design. I may not be the best, but I'm always trying to mix 2-3 sets in 50:50 or 50:25:25 ratio. Doesn't always work out, but they look original.

Take a look at this, it's not amazing, but surely original:

http://www.wowhead.com/list=2220470/...-batol-rinalee It consists of 3 T13 parts, 1 T10, DS boots, Well of Eternity legs and T13 shaman belt. And I know I could get better leggings;P

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufix View Post
    Well, first of all these are all sets with just 1 differing item, so it's nothing extremely amazing. They look nice and stuff, but one can't say it's a good design. I may not be the best, but I'm always trying to mix 2-3 sets in 50:50 or 50:25:25 ratio. Doesn't always work out, but they look original.
    While it is good to come up with your own set, many people prefer not agonizing over exact color matching to do that mix/match setup.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Deleted
    Certainly a very common transmog set, but if you ask me, the Sunwell Stuff has been the pinnacle of all the armors available for Hunters

Would post a few pics, but I'm not allowed (postcount)
    Both the Plate and Mail sets there are pretty much made for Bloodelves (well, the zone is called *Sunwell* after all.)

Take a look at this, it's not amazing, but surely original:

http://www.wowhead.com/list=2220470/...-batol-rinalee It consists of 3 T13 parts, 1 T10, DS boots, Well of Eternity legs and T13 shaman belt. And I know I could get better leggings;P
    Eh I like to change around 1-3 pieces to make sets betters. However I won't be able to do much seeing as the computer I am on right now sucks. Looking in high detail at something changes things quite a bit. I'll probably update them when WMV gets updated and I can look at things in high detail(oddly enough that sometime changes color)

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    While it is good to come up with your own set, many people prefer not agonizing over exact color matching to do that mix/match setup.
    Oh I do... that is why currently they are altered sets.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I like adding skirts to the Scourgestalker sets apparently...

Agreed, but it's easy and if we're supposed to rate/comment on transmog then it is a bad design as it uses nearly full, premade set. If we're supposed to rate/comment on the armor/look then it looks as cool as used set:P Honestly I wouldn't even call that a design

In the end how you transmog and what sets you use is your business and as long as you like it I have no problem with it :P

As for good altered sets: use T9 with Shaman T13 head and ToC5 HC gun. It looks awesome. Could use ToC5 shoulders too

Orc/Human Hunter - Futon @ Nathrezim and Kel'Thuzad

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Agreed, but it's easy and if we're supposed to rate/comment on transmog then it is a bad design as it uses nearly full, premade set. If we're supposed to rate/comment on the armor/look then it looks as cool as used set:P Honestly I wouldn't even call that a design
    My interpretation of the thread title was that it was for discussing transmog in general, not for "imglink rateplz".

I suppose that's debatable though.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Ryas View Post
    I like adding skirts to the Scourgestalker sets apparently...

This is why I do not use kilts in my transmog.

I end up looking like the hermit dragon hunter monk instead of a beast master hunter.... wait....

This is brillant! just need to adjust the gloves and boots.... maybe change the cloak... hmm...
    Last edited by Kurogano; 2014-11-06 at 09:55 PM.

My interpretation of the thread title was that it was for discussing transmog in general, not for "imglink rateplz".

I suppose that's debatable though.
    Well, if you show off something you are usually happy to see a comments about it He asked how are his mogs bad design, I answered Still I may agree that this topic is not for rating. Of course that wasn't meaning of my post, what I meant is there's a difference between transmog and looks. I find transmog to be whole process of finding items which fit together and suit your race/gender Armor set is just a result.

I feel somewhat lucky, my recently 90 hunter decided to run Sunwell.

1st week: Golden Bow of Quel'Thalas
    2nd week: Nothing big
    3rd week: Thori'dal

Quote Originally Posted by keroberos View Post
    I feel somewhat lucky, my recently 90 hunter decided to run Sunwell.

1st week: Golden Bow of Quel'Thalas
    2nd week: Nothing big
    3rd week: Thori'dal
    You can't use legendaries in mogs;P

You can't use legendaries in mogs;P
    I know i'm posting about general lucky streak.

Deleted
    I don't like hunter which wear dress... you can get entangled during fight

how do i post a pic on these forums?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by evenmosthigh View Post
    how do i post a pic on these forums?
    you need create 10 or 15 before you can post links

Deleted
    The sets I'm working on lately.

3D viewer and items here

The first and third ones are just slightly modified sets (like it was discussion here a few days ago), but the second one (green) is a mix and I'm not really happy with those pants. Anyone know of another pair that would fit better? Or any tabards?
    Last edited by mmocfa3c9d7303; 2014-11-11 at 03:56 PM.