Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicmooch View Post
    You wouldn't happen to have an item list for that set would you?
    Sure thing

Head, belt and boots are from the HFC Normal tier
    Legs, shoulders and gloves are from the Charscale Battlegear
    Chest is Improvised Breastplate (Ally link, also available Horde)
    Cloak is a Highmaul BoE

Last edited by Gungrave; 2015-09-24 at 06:07 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohirrims View Post
    Sure thing

Head, belt and boots are from the HFC Normal tier
    Legs, shoulders and gloves are from the Charscale Battlegear
    Chest is Improvised Breastplate (Ally link, also available Horde)
    Cloak is a Highmaul BoE
    damn thats a nice set. shame i don't do any raiding so ill probably never be able to get that head

With melee coming to survival, its time for the scarlet crusade to make a come back!

Last edited by nemo1154; 2015-09-16 at 09:51 PM.

My latest transmog. I really enjoy the look of the hood helms, wish there was an option to have them up but regardless. This is almost entirely season 13 I think (second season of MoP) gear with a different belt and shoulders (lfr gear) and helm (you can get it from appex) The cloak is gilded thorium cloak. Trying to get wolfslayer sniper rifle for it or final voyage. Let me know what you think!
    Daft Punk Forever!

Deleted
    Low-effort transmog that looks great on blood elves.

Armor is the Gladiator's Pursuit set including the General's Chain boots and belt, all available for honor/tier tokens. Optional hood is Savage Gladiator's Chain Helm.

Weapon is Black Bow of the Betrayer but Bristleblitz Striker and mythic Felfire Munitions Launcher also work.

Quote Originally Posted by Erica View Post
    Low-effort transmog that looks great on blood elves.
    I do like that Very "Nikita / sexy assassin"

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Whaat? The Mythic set is mad with the robe offpiece from Iskar!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tharion/simple
    Hahaha, I just saw this. Why are you trying to put me in a dress?!
    Looks alright on a worgen, but I never liked the robes on a troll. That and I'm always disillusioned about how much they should twirl around when we spin to disengage........

...Also maybe a bit of this....

Deleted
    fire themed hunter, still working on dark/bone armor undead hunter.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by mmoc3cae8c92f8; 2015-09-24 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakauri View Post
    Hahaha, I just saw this. Why are you trying to put me in a dress?!
    Looks alright on a worgen, but I never liked the robes on a troll. That and I'm always disillusioned about how much they should twirl around when we spin to disengage........

...Also maybe a bit of this....
    Shows the wrong colour on armory, because Armory is still in Beta. Who knew?!

http://i.imgur.com/of8V5Q5.jpg

I could see that colour fitting troll alright. The huge shoulders sort of "make it", though. I guess trolls lack that.

Deleted
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by mmoc3cae8c92f8; 2015-09-24 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Borinax View Post
    pic
    I like it man, you have an item list? I wonder how that would look on my orc (soon to be BE).

Deleted

Still my favourite transmog, now with the Challenge mode gun!

The shoulders glow a nice teal, the helmet would too but the scarf/hood helmet looks much better on a female blood elf.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc3cae8c92f8; 2015-09-24 at 06:03 PM. Reason: eh

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    I could see that colour fitting troll alright. The huge shoulders sort of "make it", though. I guess trolls lack that.
    Yeah, more or less - trolls don't have the largest shoulder pads but they don't have the smallest. Of course, being next to an orc it sort of seems like it..
    Here is pants troll versus dress troll: http://i.imgur.com/9hhfNtB.jpg (that is what a troll does trying to stand up)
    Think the biggest issue with trolls and robes is mostly their animation loops though. Lots of awkwardness, flailing and clipping. Probably could ignore it.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Huntards

for the Night Elf, I'm still unsure about the bow, and also not sure if I'll use the Crown of Destruction when I get it.

10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

I finally, FINALLY finished my transmog with my favorite mail shoulders, the Pauldrons of Nalorakk, today. The belt and chestpiece, which I had been hunting for more than a month decided to both drop today.

I might switch up the gun, but I don't really have any better options right now.

Vyomesh u should get the Gilneas Cloak to match your set and tabard. It just needs u to be exalted with them. And set looks really nice )))

Deleted
    My hunter handling his weapon like a retard