Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    Legs = Soldier's Leggings (I'm not a big fan of these legs because of the purple cloth, but they are the only ones that match the set and are full length).
    The solution is to add the color elsewhere in the set. Exodar Doublet (although a slightly darker shade of purple) might work for you (presuming you keep a tabard on), or if you have it, the Ogri'la Tabard.

The shoulders look great on female characters, but they get pretty bulky on male characters, haha... =P
    I'll be honest, I'm not a big fan of the shoulders. They look ok on NElf females, but on Draenei they don't match well. Haven't found anything else suitable tho :/

Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    Sorry, can't use legendaries such as Thori'dal
    Some people are so badass they'll gimp their dps just to look coll!
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Landais View Post
    Ok i have found it's battleforge's set. But i still need to find the shoulders. Anyone ?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=24916
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=24908

Possibly some others, wowhead lacks screenies on them so I won't link.

15+ Year Old Account
    I can't believe nobody is going with t1. I love the giantstalker set. Got Rhok'delar and plan to get Wolfslayer sniper rifle and the dragonsbreath hand cannon. For my weapon, probably going to go with Journey's End. I don't know why, but I really love that staff.
    Last edited by Wrathonia; 2011-10-19 at 09:31 PM.

Probably some of the most ghetto mail I can find, to be honest. Chain coif, smallish shoulders. I don't have everything picked out yet.

At the end of the day though, I don't care what I look like.. I'll never have to hear my hunter use another gun again, and that's worth the price of admission.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    I can't believe nobody is going with t1. I love the giantstalker set. Got Rhok'delar and plan to get Wolfslayer sniper rifle and the dragonsbreath hand cannon. For my polearm, probably going to go with Journey's End. I don't know why, but I really love that staff.
    I thought you couldn't transmogrify weapons to other weapon types, except bows-xbows-guns? It's an awesome staff though, if I ever get a staff I'm mogging it to that one, thanks for the inspiration ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SanderZammy View Post
    I thought you couldn't transmogrify weapons to other weapon types, except bows-xbows-guns? It's an awesome staff though, if I ever get a staff I'm mogging it to that one, thanks for the inspiration ^^
    Bah, my mistake. Meant weapon, not polearm. Derp.

I've been playing with the Chief Brigadier look, and i really love it.

Also love the green and red look that caernon posted. I just wish he/she had linked the pieces so I can see exactly what they are.
    Last edited by Astheria; 2011-10-19 at 11:36 PM.

Deleted
    This? The shoulders, gloves and boots are Bloodthirsty Dragonscale, common LW crafted. The chestpiece is Spitfire Breastplate, the legs are Scale Leggings of the Skirmisher, and the belt is Chiselbrand Girdle or Bloodlust Belt, tho the Tracker's Belt fits as well. ^^

Oh, and the gun is Wildebarrel Flintlocke.

---------- Post added 2011-10-20 at 01:51 AM ----------

BTW, have I mentioned how much I wish we could transmogrify leather to mail? So much hot leather out there, it's unreal.

Something I concocted for a friend's rogue, most of it piss-easy to obtain as well:
    Last edited by mmoc82122d64f1; 2011-10-19 at 11:52 PM.

thanks a bunch hun I'm going to start finding those next, I think that will be my PVP set :-p

I still need a bow for my set, which has been dubbed by my guild the "slunter" set

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm using tier 9 windrunner. Wrathful gun and reclaimed thunderstrike

Quote Originally Posted by weishenme View Post
    T2 with black ice and thoridal
    It's been said a hundred times, you can't transmog legendaries.

Thinking of this for my dwarf hunter:

I know the gun doesn't really match, but I love that model.
    Last edited by 7seti; 2011-10-20 at 10:02 AM.

Might go with the Gladiators gear but since Blizz removed the boots and belt from the game not sure what to replace them with.

Belt - http://www.wowhead.com/item=28450
    Boots - http://www.wowhead.com/item=28449

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/88/azurewyrm.jpg/

I have 2 of those in my comp now lol.. Pretty quiet though. Jut curious, but any ideas why Samsung stop producing their F1 hard disks?

Easily the demon stalker set.

Deleted
    Ulduar gear

cant believe so many people wear Tabards, they're the ugliest thing in the game and hide/clog up your armor.

Gronnstalker tier gear
    golden bow of quel'thalas

havent made up my mind which poleaxe to use yet

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaelkyri View Post

Anyone can tell which helm is that? I've been looking to similar helms but all are slightly different, specially the ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Trakanonn View Post
    cant believe so many people wear Tabards, they're the ugliest thing in the game and hide/clog up your armor.
    sometimes a tabard makes a set feel complete