Heavy Scorpid Shoulders are unavailable now?

Quote Originally Posted by S7orm View Post
    Ebonhold Boots/Legs + Black Dragonscale Chest + Heavy Scorpid Shoulders + Astral Light Bow + black shirt

(can't name the gloves)
    Correct, the belt is the Renegade Belt and the gloves are Frostscale Gloves. The Wind Serpent is also the rare spawn from Swamp of Sorrows and not the basic white and grey one from Zul'drak. I even cut and dyed my characters hair to match the Wind Serpent. And I also do a variation on the set using that other Wind Serpent from Zul'Drak and the White Tuxedo Shirt instead of the Stylish Black Shirt.

An another alternative for the shoulders are http://www.wowhead.com/item=31569/mistshroud-shoulders but they can be a pain to get if you don't have the skeleton key for the prisons to farm the mobs.

How do you get Heavy Scorpid Shoulders these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtwood View Post
    I'm a LW so I just crafted them, same with the gloves. Found most of the mats on the AH for just a few gold, except the Heavy Scorpid Scale. I asked in trade and offered someone a few hundred gold to go farm them for me. That was after a couple of hours trying to get the Mistshroud Shoulders that I linked, so I was happy to spend a little gold for the crafting mats.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurtwood View Post
    The pattern was removed in Cata and returned in MoP, and I assume removed again now in WoD with the UBRS revamp. But plenty of leatherworkers should have the recipe already, it might even be on the AH from someone who looted it pre revamp. So just ask in trade, or check your guild LWs. For example, my LW/skinner alt found the recipe on the AH and then farmed the mats in Silithus in half an hour. Good luck!

Deleted
    How many messages should i have to post my hunter's transmog?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just 10, or you can post a broken link and ask someone to post the actual pic for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    Just 10, or you can post a broken link and ask someone to post the actual pic for you.
    Thx u carrotlord! Just 1 more

- - - Updated - - -

Those are my 3 hunter's transmog. I hope you like it

This transmog is unfinished because i want red tier shoulders

My most recent transmog.
    Love the belt graphic as it almost has the illusion of a tribal spike tattoo along the hip.

One of these years the wolfslayer rifle will drop

7+ Year Old Account
    Any good xmog sets for male bf that go well with the CM gun?
    http://re-lapse.enjin.com/
    Fri Sat 9PM-1AM EST
    13/13M
    US #1 Weekend Guild
    If you have what it takes, apply.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfectionlol View Post

My most recent transmog.
    Love the belt graphic as it almost has the illusion of a tribal spike tattoo along the hip.

One of these years the wolfslayer rifle will drop
    Can you give a list to what pieces you are using? I'd love something like this for my hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Earthshockaz View Post
    Can you give a list to what pieces you are using? I'd love something like this for my hunter.
    t5 hunter. pvp lvl 70 bow, buy it at area 52 in netherstorm. About chest, could be t5 but dunno how it shows on belves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    t5 hunter. pvp lvl 70 bow, buy it at area 52 in netherstorm. About chest, could be t5 but dunno how it shows on belves.
    It's the Merciless Gladiator set, season 2 recolour of tier 5, plus the Doublic Link Tunic and the belt and boots are quest rewards or drops from Draenor levelling.

Quote Originally Posted by Rohirrims View Post
    It's the Merciless Gladiator set, season 2 recolour of tier 5, plus the Doublic Link Tunic and the belt and boots are quest rewards or drops from Draenor levelling.
    I usually just look at model, so if it's another color, it's still t5 (to me). But ty for correcting it.

All the above posts got it right lol
    I would be using Wolfslayer rifle from Karazhan but it's such a small droprate factoring in the other opera events.
    another good weapon with this set is the gun off teron gorefiend.. small and cute for a belf with really nice visual graphics, I just wanted something new as I had been using it for a while.

Better boots drop off of Malygos in Eye of Eternity 25m, however they have not dropped for me yet and I wanted Megaman boots.
    The pvp boots in area 52 for the merciless tier also match well.

I felt the chain vest worked better than the merciless chest, even with the lower item resolution..

Feel free to click on my signature for a link to my armory. It will show the transmogs if I missed anything.

Quote Originally Posted by ZammieWins View Post
    I like your sets guys!

- - - Updated - - -

Here is a set I put together, I wanted it to feel natural and realistic to a true human hunter! Feedback is appreciated!

Am I missing something when it comes to farming this set? The green version of the helm, legs, and chest all have stupidly low drop chances according to wowhead. Are there easier ways to get some of those items?

The blue and yellow versions are easy to get but the green are like mount farming.

Deleted
    My newest red theme transmog. Base in T17, with few modifications

7+ Year Old Account
    LF good xmog with CM gun.
    http://re-lapse.enjin.com/
    Fri Sat 9PM-1AM EST
    13/13M
    US #1 Weekend Guild
    If you have what it takes, apply.

Deleted
    i imgur com/stHKZbo.png i feel good

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...gerpt/advanced

Amory not showing crafter gun at max upgrade, with the blue/yellow shine.
    After I get my hands on the twin's shoulders(mythic version), I will build a transmog around that. They look OP on a tauren.