Page 10 of 206 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    1H axes = LK 25 Weapon
    Fist Weapons = A'lar pheonix claws from TK

10+ Year Old Account
    Leaving my gear t12, best looking shaman set we've had.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my god. I quit wow recently, but WILL be coming back for 4.3, no question. I just logged on to my acc (Has not expired yet, used to pay for 3 months and quit halfway through first month of a 3 month payment) and was toying around with atlas loot and looking at old gear in my bank. At first I was all about the ICC axes because they go on your back and are super awesome. Though I then realized the pvp axes from ICC season are the same model, but like 120% larger! And so you pretty much look like a fury warrior with 2 of those. Soooo excited! As for fist weapons, those trash ones from Hyjal are super cool. I hope that T13 looks awesome, but if not I will be wearing T10. Very excited

Edit to post above me: You really think T12 was better than skyshatter regalia (T6)? I didn't play back then so I never acquired it but to me it looks like the best Shaman set ever, and even best set in the game. IMO
    Last edited by Khavok; 2011-08-20 at 04:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah was never a fan of t6 and the older sets age is really starting to show these days. could possibly go t8 or t2 cuz im an orc/nostalgia. or even t5 if i get sick of my kilt,lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̡͌l
    Full T8 25m offset for enhance, the green hunter set. I'll find some badass matching 1 handers to go with it, not sure what though.

Edit: here's what I was thinking http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items
    Last edited by Honkeymagoo; 2011-08-20 at 01:09 PM.

im personally going with the full brutal glad gear from BC, with the Fists. since i had it all from then. i also picked up the axes for loling around before i quit when firelands came out. so either axes or fists im set lol

T6 with some ICC non tier thrown in. It's the only set I ever truly liked. I really hated everything after T6 especially T8 with its ridiculous looking shoulders and T9 which just looks like crap. T12 isn't bad though.

I am going with t4 for my resto set. I plan to get the shield from 10 man sindragosa, but I have not decided on a dagger yet. I never show my cloak, so I dont care about that. Trying to go with a watery theme. For enhancement, you can't say no to t2 with the wolf shoulders.

Dose anyone have a suggestion as to a watery themed dagger? looking for blue colors.
    Last edited by Sakurachan5; 2011-08-20 at 06:09 AM.

Deff getting the star dagger from ulduar

Deleted
    Tier 5 Lava gear all over the place loved that set so much.

There is something about this transmorgrifier i dont get..

1) can you change your mail gear to leather looks?

2) can you change fist weapons to look like axe weapons?

Tier 8 is unquestionably my favorite set for elemental. Easy choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Skyshatter with Hodir 10 HM shield and Aesuga, hand of the ardent champion.

or

Full T8 with the above
    Last edited by Megavolt; 2011-08-20 at 01:38 PM.

I think T6 looked good, but I'm going with T5, and if they have fist weapons in 4.3 (/pray), then the hyjal trash ones.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snixs View Post
    There is something about this transmorgrifier i dont get..

1) can you change your mail gear to leather looks?

2) can you change fist weapons to look like axe weapons?
    The answer to both of those questions is nn.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Set_look_alikes

Thinking about the hunter tier 2 dragonstalker lookalike set.
    Its mail, so its proably possible.

Ulduar 25 Tier 8 for my weapons I just got the BoE fists of fury in Hyjal trash...going to be awesome!

Check this site out for Mail sets

http://roleplaygear.wordpress.com/20...ish-mail-sets/

Though, I am having trouble with trying to find something that will match my Old Gods RP Fist weapon set - http://www.wowhead.com/item=27846 and http://www.wowhead.com/item=27747

Think I'll go these rather than my ZG or TK fist weapon sets, dam Hyjal fist weapons still elude me. Though T6 Sunwell Fist weapons were pretty badass. So many choices, and im limiting myself to just fist weapons lol.

Deleted
    I'll be using tier 9 hunter look-alike. Alliance pride!

Deleted
    I will likely stay with T12. The HC set looks so good. Might go T8 to. As fo my weapon i might use the LK caster mace model, imagine that with power torrent