10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going for T2. It's something new to me since I didn't raid until patch 2.4.

Slightly off-topic: I've noticed that the in-game dresser for the T2 helm does not agree with the screenshots of it on Wowhead. Wowhead's 3D viewer also does not agree. I'm kinda worried...
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    Always remember that you can only transmute the same weapon. And since you're an orc, you'll probably running with axes [or fists] in 4.3
    Yeah I know that, but the RP story of the character demands a hammer and an axe, so I may have a mace set aside for when I want to kick arse and look RP-ish.

Quote Originally Posted by Stasher View Post

That's how I was looking before transmogrification was announced, and that's how I'm gonna look after 4.3 everywhere and everytime.
    This is a really bad-ass picture!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alarsen View Post
    I'm hoping for something like this:

That was the set I used to wear back in TBC and it's still my favorite. The only problem is the head piece, Cursed Vision of Sargeras, since it's a leather item. Hopefully blizzard will make an exception for the more unique items such as this one.
    That looks like you have matching boots with the T5 where are they from? or is that just the legs?

Deleted
    Always remember that you can only transmute the same weapon. And since you're an orc, you'll probably running with axes [or fists] in 4.3

As a troll, that's what I gathered so far
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...46;28210;32236
    [/url]
    you know that you can drag and drop all the items together and see what they look like as a whole set right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Tier this tier that. All I'm reading is people wanting to dress in PvP and PvE sets.
    I've collected non-set pieces to make my Dwarf look like a Mountain King from WC3.

Depends on what they do with the darkmoon fairy thing, If they don't make 5 thunders obtainable, I'll wear that to be a special pumpkin.

Well considering goblins look like a sack of potatoes when in just about anything...

I'm still shopping.

(Though helm wise I'm impartial to the Frost Witches Helms...they look cute on a midget).

---------- Post added 2011-08-31 at 10:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulainn View Post
    Tier this tier that. All I'm reading is people wanting to dress in PvP and PvE sets.
    I've collected non-set pieces to make my Dwarf look like a Mountain King from WC3.
    Hehe I'm working on my BE hunters "shaman" outfit...already have the kilt.

Trying for something different:

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...29:19:16:13:13

(female tauren)

I love t12 chest, and the gloves from jp match it flawlessly. I'm elemental so the tireless tracker shoulders are nice (also this is an alt, no real access to domo shoulders)

Still looking for weapons.

The shoulders match better in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulainn View Post
    Well, there aren't a lot of alternatives out there. There aren't many armor-pieces out there that look good (for me: vanilla = ugly), that are not (recolored) tier, or PvP.
    I guess your MK will look awesome, but if it includes running around in green mail-shoulders from vanilla, then that's nothing for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was think about using T5 first(pvp version anyway since I still have it from TBC)
    But after race changing to troll T6 looks just way better.
    Currently using Illidari Tabard(green one), But I might change. Still got enough others in my bank.
    Just need to find a matching belt, weapon,shield
    Last edited by Drakiru; 2011-09-01 at 07:55 AM.

Deleted
    Well, there aren't a lot of alternatives out there. There aren't many armor-pieces out there that look good (for me: vanilla = ugly), that are not (recolored) tier, or PvP.
    I guess your MK will look awesome, but if it includes running around in green mail-shoulders from vanilla, then that's nothing for me.
    Oldschool Zul'Aman gear is cool, and I doubt we'll be seeing many using the pieces outside RP servers.

Which makes my Troll's set of red ZA gear, the chunky shammy titan-forged belt, and Crown of Destruction all the sweeter.

10+ Year Old Account
    T3 would be awesome

Grinding this, purple ten storms and dragonstalker (from outland dungeons).

still shopping for the weapons ... ...

Deleted
    anybody else now a reddish belt that would fit t12 hc?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jivo View Post
    Well, it's not really perfect, but this belt is about as shamanistic as they get.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tier 2 all the way.

I was trying to get Greed and Pride, but meh, cant solo Strat hc on my shaman :<

I am going to be in full t4 (cyclone). Really enjoyed that set. Even though I am a goblin now. I might just race change because of it.

Deleted
    I'm still undecided. I have a full set of tier 5 with matching belt and boots (which I will almost definitely use for enhancement) but can't decide for resto.

I'm a little torn between the ulduar tier, T10 heroic, tier 6 and tier 2. Tier 2 is the only one I'd actually have to farm again. I also have no clue what to do about shield and weapon...currently using eye of purification so I'll need an axe...thinking Frost Giant's Cleaver with Sindragosa's Shield...or maybe Touch of Madness with Pulsing Spellshield or Wisdom's Hold...bah, so many options!

Deleted
    whichever tier set it is that gives trousers instead of a kilt...

Quote Originally Posted by Jivo View Post
    You could take the 277 matching shaman-belt.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=50671
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.