Quote Originally Posted by Mikhi View Post
    anyone happen to know whats the drop rate for the legs from The Ten Storms set? AFAIK it drops from ragnaros, and sadly its the 4th reset they didnt drop
    Well at least you're farming them from the right place, which is good to check before you start. :P

And consider yourself lucky so far, I didn't see T2 legs for months while I cleared MC every week. Had all the rest of the set (not to mention a completed Sulfuras), the legs just eluded me. But thankfully I have them now.

And yeah, the drop rate is somewhere around 10-20%, since two T2 legs will drop from Rag. Wowhead says 18%. Keep at it, you'll get 'em eventually. And at least MC is easy to solo.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking for some "savage" axes. Could you pls give a hand?
    "Man knows - he knows that nothing will begin unless he speaks. And nothing will change, unless he knows."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanda View Post
    Savage Axe, Blood Fury (green glow), Breeching Comet (purple glow), Cataclysmic Gladiator's Cleaver (S11 PvP), Crul'shorukh, Edge of Chaos, Doom's Edge (similar to Crul'shorukh), Empowered Deathbringer (purple-ish), Frostblade Hatchet (red glow), Havoc's Call, Blade of Lordaeron Kings, Nighttime (slight blue glow), No'Kaled, the Elements of Death, Obsidium Cleaver (BoE version of Gatecrasher), Rising Tide (burnt orange), Warbringer...

FYI: These are all epic 1-H axes. As there are tons of 1-H axe items, I suggest you view Wowhead's list.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanda View Post
    If you're going with a red-ish set, I'd advise you to look into the Firebrand Battleaxe. It's a nice unique model with a baked-in glow, meaning it doesn't show enchants.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dblbaconator View Post
    Well at least you're farming them from the right place, which is good to check before you start. :P

And consider yourself lucky so far, I didn't see T2 legs for months while I cleared MC every week. Had all the rest of the set (not to mention a completed Sulfuras), the legs just eluded me. But thankfully I have them now.

And yeah, the drop rate is somewhere around 10-20%, since two T2 legs will drop from Rag. Wowhead says 18%. Keep at it, you'll get 'em eventually. And at least MC is easy to solo.
    Yea, but its pain in the ass to clear those thrashes, bosses and all

Bloodguard/Stoneguard-sets. Had a hard time finding matching weapons for the blood one, which is also dependant on the retrieval of the chest by a gm.

list
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Hmm, that staff you linked is nice, but I feel it's not got enough fiery colours to it. I downloaded MogIt last night and tbh, there doesn't seem to be a 2H staff that matches what I want. That looks nice at the same time)
    Midandorie --> Woodzy
    110 DH/Warr/Monk/Sham/Hunter/Lock neglected
    EU - Slightly Salted (6/8H) - Magtheridon

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Hyanii/simple

Not really settled on the weapons yet. yay back sheathing ones, but they dont look right on a male draenei. Probably going to get the axe from the last Kara boss but he refuses to drop it. It's hard to get decent sized 1h weapons for male draenei, so I am really stuck in what I can get! :<
    RETH

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rieus/advanced is the look i went with on my shaman, it's pretty much tier 13 with an eyepatch(i just got the titan-forged belt with the shaman logo atm) i went with an axe on the back, and axe by the side for weapons.

Dat fire.

Working on another axe, or if the wow gods are nice to me, a mace soon :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mikhi View Post
    Yea, but its pain in the ass to clear those thrashes, bosses and all
    Just skip the trash. Apart from the core hounds, the aggro radius on mobs at 85 is very, very small. Just dodge and weave, kill ten bosses, loot and leave.

The only trash I even bother with half the time are the Molten Destroyers, since Blood of the Mountain can sell for a hefty chunk of change. And now I only go in to kill Geddon (one day I'll get that binding, and one day I'll be able to wield swords ;_.

(wowhead link for all sets)

used to stay mostly in h:t12 (+waist from scarlet monastery +archeology wolf head +h:caster axe + h:shield from Beth'tilac) on my female tauren, and now it's been a few weeks since I took back my h:t11 set (normal t11 belt :/ + dragonwrath + thunderbluff' cloak -- armory screen where we can't really see anything but nevermind). If I ever get a heroic chest t13 token I might do a mix between h:t13 (gloves/chest/shoulder) and normal t11 (head/belt) (+thunderbluff cloak that's really awesome )

I'll try to get some nice screenshot eventually

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NydaTheInsane View Post
    My Enhancement PvE transmog.

That was a hawt umpa lumpa Nyda.
    10/10

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Hyanii/simple

Not really settled on the weapons yet. yay back sheathing ones, but they dont look right on a male draenei. Probably going to get the axe from the last Kara boss but he refuses to drop it. It's hard to get decent sized 1h weapons for male draenei, so I am really stuck in what I can get! :<
    Well, my ever-favourite axe option is the yellowish-recolor 1h version of the Nagrand Blood Ring one. It's from Aldor quests in netherstorm.

Also, does anybody know any back-sheathing maces?

Want some suggestions!
    I'm going to use these shoulders: http://www.wowhead.com/item=32579
    Any suggestions for other pieces that can match these? Chest, legs, shield etc etc.
    Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore

Quote Originally Posted by Aronaz View Post
    Want some suggestions!
    I'm going to use these shoulders: http://www.wowhead.com/item=32579
    Any suggestions for other pieces that can match these? Chest, legs, shield etc etc.
    I used those shoulders for my healing set because I wanted a set that emphasized a watery look. It works well for Draenai because they can pull off a more clean armored look. Not sure it works for some of the other races tho.
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...579:9908.1808#.

I worked out something like this. Wanted an icy look but not to icy
    Now when I look on my gear I see that the belt destroys the look abit. Changing it right now!
    Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore

Quote Originally Posted by Omanley View Post
    You cant, but i got them when they were avaiable.

This would be be another setup.

No cape, but this time a tabard (cenarion and keepers of time both match well), titan-forged belt to try out chunky belt and titan-forged chest to go well with tabard, but most importantly my two favourite axe skins for this setup, which are most certainly of importance in pve where you'll be likely using axes, or for those who dont have the fists avaiable.
    Love this setup, i only changed the axes with Bogreaver, they also hide enchants on them too.

Temüjin - Hassani - Galahâd - Windführer
    Retired raider of Crimson Blade - US Frostmourne.